Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trophy Quest - Oka's Chest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2008
I'm stuck in this room with 6 oblisks and a book in the middle.

The book says to have patience, which leads me to believe this is a difficult puzzle to figure out.

I have to turn off and on the oblisks, but I don't know the pattern.

Anyone done this quest before and can help me out?

Survivor
Jul 30, 2008
linkrrmjr wrote:

The book says to have patience, which leads me to believe this is a difficult puzzle to figure out.

Another way to look at the puzzle might be something like this: "Don't go rushing into each room, be patient and take a look around first." With that said, walk back to the door where you came in then turn around and things will become much clearer.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2008
linkrrmjr wrote:

The order is turn on moon crocodile and sun in the order and you will see the chest and be able to open it

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
HTC94 wrote:
linkrrmjr wrote:

The order is turn on moon crocodile and sun in the order and you will see the chest and be able to open it

Nice! You don't have to spoil it for them but you can show them how to get it! Like this... Oka's chest is in the Trophy Room. As you walk in, face the middle of the room (back to the door) and make SURE to be VERY close to the entrance. You might see something new appear in the room... Good Luck 8)

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Once you walk into the room just turn on:

1. Sun
2. Moon
3. Alligator

Injoy!!

Tara LotusHeart

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
lolz i tryed to find this post on the message boards for ever! i had to get help! lolz!if you ever find a hard puzzle, ask a friend!friends can be nice enough to help! for instance, calamity willowblosoom!she helped me with so much!and we help each other!like i helped her with big ben! (shudder)lolz but really ask around! someone will be glad to help!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
kalindisky wrote:
Once you walk into the room just turn on:

1. Sun
2. Moon
3. Alligator

Injoy!!

Tara LotusHeart

Wait the Three ones that go away like the second you get in the room!? Ugh
How Am I supposed to get over to those?

(Please ignore my username it was a joke )

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Okay Never mind What I said I feel like a noob Oh my gosh

I just answered my question Sorry

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Wait, do I turn on Obelisks or go out of the room. Or do I stand there patiently? UGH! Me am confused! HELP!

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
i got it after reading ever post you just have to wait at the after you go in and
DON'T MOVE
just stand there and look forward

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Also, if you turned on all the obelisks, turn them off before you go back to the entrance. Took me a few to figure that one out.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Guess you can do it backwards too, because i did Croc, Moon, Sun & it gave me the chest.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Hello,

I figured out the key to get the chest but now cannot open it. I get the white swirly circle in front, have tried standing on and click on x, but nothing, have tried enter, etc. Nothing works to open the chest! Help!

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Here is the order:
1.Krok
2.Sun
3.Moon

ENJOY

-ValerainDeathForge Lvl.22, storm always here to help! :-D :-)

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
Survivor
May 06, 2009
linkrrmjr wrote:

well, when you enter the room look at the blurry pillars, they show the order from left to right, memorize them and turn on the pictures that was on the blurry pictures to the real oblesks

Survivor
Oct 08, 2009
Turn on the Moon one, then the Sun one, then that wierd Krok skull one.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
HTC94 wrote:
linkrrmjr wrote:

this guide really works

Survivor
May 08, 2010
AlphaSpyIvy wrote:
linkrrmjr wrote:

Another way to look at the puzzle might be something like this: "Don't go rushing into each room, be patient and take a look around first." With that said, walk back to the door where you came in then turn around and things will become much clearer.

lol i thought that was a glitch in the game