Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Get rid of friend teams on public matches.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
I dont know if they do it on purpose (probbobly) or accident but their is alot of freind only teams on public matches.

%80 of the matches that have a freind only team have noone on that side and 1-4 people waiting on the other side.

Make it so you can have friend only slots instead of the whole team

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
and several of these friends teams has an individual running more than one character at it... it is totally unfair to match friends teams against non-friends teams unless non-friends teams can pick where they also get to sit

Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
In ranked matches at least, the friends teams don't get to pick where they stand inside the arena. You could be set up one way, and it will put you in another order when inside the arena.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
seasnake wrote:
and several of these friends teams has an individual running more than one character at it... it is totally unfair to match friends teams against non-friends teams unless non-friends teams can pick where they also get to sit
exactly cause i quick join and my team ended up having to fight 2 warlords and 2 veterans ( all friends ) and there other buddies was all like o this should be easy cause they are nothing but a bunch of quick joiners. they all were getting all high and mighty but after we lost i still gave congrats to my team and the other team. ( even though they acted to high to talk back) O BY THE WAY I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE A RESET THING FOR YOUR RANK STATS.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
I don't agree at all. What if you had three friends along with yourself and you wanted to go against each other for fun? I do this frequently with my small circle of friends and think just because you don't "like" seeing all friend matches does not mean that KI should remove them from the game.
Trust me, they're not trying to be mean they're just trying to have fun with their friends exclusively.
~Molly

Survivor
May 16, 2009
WaterGirl101 wrote:
I don't agree at all. What if you had three friends along with yourself and you wanted to go against each other for fun? I do this frequently with my small circle of friends and think just because you don't "like" seeing all friend matches does not mean that KI should remove them from the game.
Trust me, they're not trying to be mean they're just trying to have fun with their friends exclusively.
~Molly

Im talking about the friends team that has no one on it so the slots are empty and if you press quick join you would join the other team and sit there for a few years.