Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some funny stuff that happened to me in PvP

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 10, 2009
#1-

I was fighting a death person and i had him on the ropes. I was second but when i got my turn I was going to unleash a boosted triton to completely destroy his health. BUT, right before my winning move, he casted a BEGUILE! so what happened next was obvious. I got hit by my own spell and he won with very little health left :( (dont cast a spell more powerful than you have to when your opponent has really low health)

#2-

I was in the arena area that someone managed to get into (past the ropes) and there were these to other people there that were saying stuff like "your such a noob" and "we could take you". Now i was level 50, and these people were level 7 and 9. so I offered to a 2v1 match with them. so one of them whent in first, fallowed by me, and then the last guy joined. So we had a nice little 2v1. And as soon as the match started they were saying "Oh, this will be easy" and so i did what I had waited what I had wanted to do for what seemed like forever................... Unleash a boosted Storm Lord on both of them and win in one turn :) Then they started to complain by saying "You got lucky" and "We are still better than you".ok, so that story isn't funny but i enjoyed the experiance.

#3-

This didn't happen to me, but i was watching a 4v4 match and every one was gone except for 2 people on seperate teams. One, a fire wiz with small health, 5 pips and a lot of blades, and a balance with a ton of blades, over 10 pips, and the first move.
The balance was saying stuff like "HAHAHA I so won, NOW feel the wrath of JUDGEMENT!" guess what he casted, go on guess . He should have won nice and easy, but unfortunatly for him, it fizzed . So then the fire wizard said "well that was lucky". and took the balance guy out with a boosted phoenix, winning for her team.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
zoromon42 wrote:
#1-

I was fighting a death person and i had him on the ropes. I was second but when i got my turn I was going to unleash a boosted triton to completely destroy his health. BUT, right before my winning move, he casted a BEGUILE! so what happened next was obvious. I got hit by my own spell and he won with very little health left :( (dont cast a spell more powerful than you have to when your opponent has really low health)

#2-

I was in the arena area that someone managed to get into (past the ropes) and there were these to other people there that were saying stuff like "your such a noob" and "we could take you". Now i was level 50, and these people were level 7 and 9. so I offered to a 2v1 match with them. so one of them whent in first, fallowed by me, and then the last guy joined. So we had a nice little 2v1. And as soon as the match started they were saying "Oh, this will be easy" and so i did what I had waited what I had wanted to do for what seemed like forever................... Unleash a boosted Storm Lord on both of them and win in one turn :) Then they started to complain by saying "You got lucky" and "We are still better than you".ok, so that story isn't funny but i enjoyed the experiance.

#3-

This didn't happen to me, but i was watching a 4v4 match and every one was gone except for 2 people on seperate teams. One, a fire wiz with small health, 5 pips and a lot of blades, and a balance with a ton of blades, over 10 pips, and the first move.
The balance was saying stuff like "HAHAHA I so won, NOW feel the wrath of JUDGEMENT!" guess what he casted, go on guess . He should have won nice and easy, but unfortunatly for him, it fizzed . So then the fire wizard said "well that was lucky". and took the balance guy out with a boosted phoenix, winning for her team.

I like your #3 its pretty funny. More funny considering he was balance

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
akifoniq99 wrote:
zoromon42 wrote:
#1-

#2-

#3-

I like your #3 its pretty funny. More funny considering he was balance

i don't see how his being balance adds to the hilarity in fact that's kind of mean to characterize like that :( and offensive to sorcerers :( :( :( but yeah, he was an overconfident nut (that just happened to be balance) so he got his just desserts. he's not even a GOOD balance wizard, if he's gonna overkill like that. OVERKILL=BAD!!!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Wow, last I knew beguile only worked against mass heals and mass attacks rather than 1v1 attacks such as triton is, so either they changed how beguile is programmed or you are simply making stuff up.