Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The ice school

AuthorMessage
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Ok this is my first time posting but its about a pretty common thing i have been seeing its about how the ice school is under powered, first off ice has the weakest attacks and i do understand the concept that we have weak spells and make up in health and shields but really i see it as vein i currently have an ice grand master that i have had for over a year and have put a lot of work into it and it just irritates me to see that other schools can get almost triple the results without putting a third of the work into it, everyone says that we get tower and thats what makes us great but think about this who doesnt have tower ice has just been worn to everyone's secondary school only difference is we can hold 3 more towers than everyone else, about our health to if i have like 3400 health and i fighting a storm with 2000 health it doesnt seem any different i can only do like 500 damage and the storm can do 1000 damage doesnt seem any different still takes the same amount of hits to KO. A little more to say we are the hardest school to level up we dont get ice blade till level 38 our best spell collosus which we can get at level 42 can be matched by most schools when they are in the mid 20s and the school that doesnt life matches it at level 33 does it seem fair? i even went to the trouble of getting an ice hound to epic to try to match other schools in the arena but still nothing. i just wanted to post this because a lot of people have been saying that ice is to strong but i hope if those people read this they might change their mind thanks for reading