Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

General Game Issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
Not 100% on how best to describe this but here goes...

In the last week I've had issues when moving between areas (for example Regent Square and Digmoore Station) It can take over 5 minutes to transition and when my character has it can take anoth 10 or 15 before the NPCs, furniture etc arrive.

In a dungeon area like Hyde Park the enemies wander off in odd directions walking through walls and across normally impassable roof tops some times zipping around at incredible speed).

I am able to move around but on one occasion for example I travelled to one end of Hyde Park from the beginning and when I got there I was whisked back (like passing through a time hole) to the beginnig where I was now in combat. The combats then proceed to take many minutes between rounds and when I do get to choose a spell it is never cast and eventually I find myself back in Regent Square with no HP, obviously having been defeated.

I have tied the removing of objects as one post from Lady Greyrose suggests but to no avail.

I also understand that there is some maintenance going on with the servers but I have not been able to find any news on the web site or other threads that show anyone suffering a similar problem.

Please help.

Many thanks

Digby

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
You want to make sure your Graphic drivers are up to date, as outdated drivers can cause a host of these problems.

Go to your graphic card manufacturer's site for the most recent.

Good luck. :)

Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
The most annoying thing right now as a grandmaster life is the fact that I have been working on rebirth for the last month or so. It is sad that I literally did a search on google as to how I may obtain the spell. I am really disappointed in the life school because compared to others we are the weakest. Rebirth will be absolutely impossible for a young player. Even cause frustration and thats not what this game is about. I always have to call a storm person to complete dungeons with me, otherwise, it will take me a full day to get through it. If life is so dependant on others how can we keep other schools alive. No attack spells after centaur? How can we survive alone. I spent time and money on my mage only to be disappointed. I feel playing this is a task more than fun now. Starting a character all over almost does not seem worth the money. This is my two cents to the makers of this game. I hope that the future of the Life School may be more prosperous in the realms to come.

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
I also noticed this weird issue. As I was just in the Krokosphinx, training my Ice wizard by doing quests. I had to afk for a second and when I came back, I noticed a salamander going thru the walls? o.O I was freaking out. I know it isnt anything to do with graphics as I did not have this problem before and I got this computer not too long ago. Rather weird. This issue has just happened to me today afternoon only. I kept trying to attack in battles and i too could not do anything. It is rather annoying. No signs of maintenance as far as I know. Hmm, wonder what is up Only time will tell I suppose. I hope this isn't a foreshadow to another disaster to come like the server wipe before...