Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life having attack spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
The Life school should like have a multiple enemy lasting attack spell like plague that would do 50 damage per round to all enemies until the end of the battle. After all, in the test that determines your school it asks which is more powerful and plague is one of the options, so it should be an attack.

oh and by the way the other options should be attacks too. Except for sandstorm which is an attack.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
Hmm... Good idea but I think "It lasting to the end of the battle" part is a bit overpowered... Maybe about 3 or 5 turns?
~Molly

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Life is already powerful enough. A Life wizard who plays well will rarely lose a PvE battle.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
X00X703 wrote:
The Life school should like have a multiple enemy lasting attack spell like plague that would do 50 damage per round to all enemies until the end of the battle. After all, in the test that determines your school it asks which is more powerful and plague is one of the options, so it should be an attack.

oh and by the way the other options should be attacks too. Except for sandstorm which is an attack.

Plague is already a death spell that does a debuff on all enemies.

Hope this helps,
Jonathan Seaflame,
SpiritWalker
Grandmaster Necromancer

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
I dislike this spell, and who ever said life is powerful you have got to be joking me. We are the 2nd weakest school. and have 5 attack spells, only one of them being useful.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
As I have said before, "This is an online game. You are not ment to play solo." Yes, life has weak attacks, but it also has great healling power. You should make more friends.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Orca wrote:
I dislike this spell, and who ever said life is powerful you have got to be joking me. We are the 2nd weakest school. and have 5 attack spells, only one of them being useful.

Life is powerful. Although short on attack spells, the healing gives us the staying power to survive almost any battle. Also, most of the life gear has power pip boosts, giving us the ability to rapidly throw out attacks followed by heals.

Another thing we must remember, on PvE, death will never use a life shield. This is an advantage that more than makes up for an area attack or a damage over time.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Orca wrote:
On an average bases life is the 3rd weakest school max hits on average (no buffs/debuffs)Life centaur 595 ice colosus 540 death skeletal pirate 510 myth 50+650 orthrus storm 1195 (max power pips tempest) balance 1400 (max power pips judgement) fire 1750 (max power pips heck hound over three rounds) so I am able to confrim life is not the 2nd but the 3rd weakest school

Defender
May 21, 2009
X00X703 wrote:

WOW, you soooo totally stole my idea, . Actually I don't know if you did but if you want to look at a post all about Life attack spells go to, " I wish Life had more attack spells" under the commons ( I think ). Or you can just search it sooooo, read my post!

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl. 50 Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral

P.S
IDK how to post links sooo if anyone knows how to please quote me, thnx.

Survivor
May 20, 2009
X00X703 wrote:

Well, I too agree that the school of Life needs another attack spell, being the only school without an attack everyone spell, aand not having a 5th rank spell, but, having that kind of attack is too flambuoyant. Fire is about lingering spells, and the whole battle is too long for an attack like that. Also, there already is a Plague spell for the Death school. Life is all about healing others and as well as making it through a battle un scathed, you chose this school fully aware of this, accept it.
-ANDREW

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
How about an attacking conversion card. The card would cost about 2 pips to use and essentially let a life player use it as a charm to be able to cast any card from any school as if it were from that school in terms of pips.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
oats21 wrote:
X00X703 wrote:

Plague is already a death spell that does a debuff on all enemies.

Hope this helps,
Jonathan Seaflame,
SpiritWalker
Grandmaster Necromancer

Sorry, didn't know.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
christopher62597 wrote:
X00X703 wrote:

WOW, you soooo totally stole my idea, . Actually I don't know if you did but if you want to look at a post all about Life attack spells go to, " I wish Life had more attack spells" under the commons ( I think ). Or you can just search it sooooo, read my post!

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl. 50 Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral

P.S
IDK how to post links sooo if anyone knows how to please quote me, thnx.

Hey man I got the idea by reading you're post

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
colagada wrote:
Life is already powerful enough. A Life wizard who plays well will rarely lose a PvE battle.

It is true i am a grandmaster myself and i am really good even with a centaur all yuo do is blade and then feint and you do about 1800 damage

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Orca wrote:

In my opinion, LIFE IS NOT WEAK JUST GET FEINT AND YOU WILL BE BETTER have a nice day :)

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
bravevline wrote:
Orca wrote:
On an average bases life is the 3rd weakest school max hits on average (no buffs/debuffs)Life centaur 595 ice colosus 540 death skeletal pirate 510 myth 50+650 orthrus storm 1195 (max power pips tempest) balance 1400 (max power pips judgement) fire 1750 (max power pips heck hound over three rounds) so I am able to confrim life is not the 2nd but the 3rd weakest school

with two buffs i do 1800 damage so idk what you guys are talking about life is weak

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
seasnake wrote:
How about an attacking conversion card. The card would cost about 2 pips to use and essentially let a life player use it as a charm to be able to cast any card from any school as if it were from that school in terms of pips.

My idea wa half stolen here i though there should be a convert heal to damage card that converts a heal into damage thus making life the most powerful school with dryad MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I think life should have WAY more attack spells like at least 2 more plz accept my idea :D

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Go to Mooshu and visit the pet shop, there is a spider pet in there that will help life wizards! It gives a +25 boost on all life attack spells. I use it ALL the time!

Reed Mythmancer - level 44 life

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
hi, i am a grandmaster life :D
i think life needs to have an attack that hits all enemies
i mean yea, life is a very powerful school, my max hit has been 5000 without anyone helping
but i still would like to use an attack that hits all enemies, even if it is weak
like meteor strike or blizzard
as for the over time thing, i don't think we need that, and anyway the DOT attacks never work in my favor