Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cats, smiths, and birds? OH MY!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 10, 2009
just a question about Celestia. What will the Zeke quesy be? I really want to hear your guesses! Mine is that you have to find either crystals, or a certain kelp, or fishies

Hero
May 19, 2009
Thats even if there are any of those quests there. It would also have to stay in sync with other quests, since there all based on old europeon rock bands.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Hmm, maybe the Sea Monkees? But I'm not sure if the Monkees were European.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
Defender
Dec 11, 2008
Since when did the Stray Cats come from Europe?

My guesses are The Eels, or maybe Blowfish.

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
zoromon42 wrote:
just a question about Celestia. What will the Zeke quesy be? I really want to hear your guesses! Mine is that you have to find either crystals, or a certain kelp, or fishies
Star fish!

Hero
May 27, 2009
I honestly think it's gonna be the Turtles.

From Wikipedia: The Turtles are a U.S. rock group led by vocalists Howard Kaylan and Mark Volman. The band became notable for several Top 40 hits beginning with its cover version of Bob Dylan's "It Ain't Me Babe" in 1965. The group scored its biggest and best-known hit in 1967 with the song "Happy Together".

Seem to fit right in, don't they?

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
If you ever took the time to look, all Zeke's creatures are bands, so the Celestia ones must be a band.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Willowdreamer wrote:

From Wikipedia: The Turtles are a U.S. rock group led by vocalists Howard Kaylan and Mark Volman. The band became notable for several Top 40 hits beginning with its cover version of Bob Dylan's "It Ain't Me Babe" in 1965. The group scored its biggest and best-known hit in 1967 with the song "Happy Together".

utohh, woops, your age is showing their. hehe jk. I think crabs might be the next one.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Drifter69 wrote:
Willowdreamer wrote:

utohh, woops, your age is showing their. hehe jk. I think crabs might be the next one.

Yea like tiny crabs or something.

Community Leader
what about fish? or some sort a sea plant of type. oh I know coral

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
Willowdreamer wrote:

i think your right willowdreamer because all of the things on zeke quests are bands