Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Adoption Agency ???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
I don't know how everyone else feels about this idea, but I think it would really come in handy for those of us that farm & hatch a lot, and get back many duplicate pets.
I enjoy farming the 4 elder ravens in Grizzleheim for a quick gold boost, & in that process I get tons of silverback wildclaws. I also enjoy hatching for some of these new hybrid pets, but in some cases I get back another duplicate of what I used in the hatch. With all these copies people have been getting, and some have poor stats, or some we just have way too many copies, and their not really worth selling. Why not add in a Pet Adoption Agency? Would do my heart good to put a smile on someone else's face to get a pet, they otherwise wouldn't have a chance to get.
Since we are limited on how many pets we can hold, This would only make sense to add in this feature :)

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
Hmmm.... if they're rare pets, you need a way to get them so the game's still fun.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009