Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Option of Booting Players From Your House

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Ok, I know ALL wizards have gone through this at least once during there Wizard 101 adventure: You just got a new house or just TOTALLY tricked out your dorm, so you wanted to host a party. So you invite your friends to come and then your friends invite their friends. So all your friends come then all of a sudden wizards you have never ran into start popping into your party. And then later in the party they start anoying the HECK out of you and every time you ask them to leave they ignore you. Thats why it is a good idea to have a BOOT button or something like that so you can get rid of those pesky wizards. PLEASE all wizards who agree with me PLEASE POST!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
brettsjets13 wrote:
Ok, I know ALL wizards have gone through this at least once during there Wizard 101 adventure: You just got a new house or just TOTALLY tricked out your dorm, so you wanted to host a party. So you invite your friends to come and then your friends invite their friends. So all your friends come then all of a sudden wizards you have never ran into start popping into your party. And then later in the party they start anoying the HECK out of you and every time you ask them to leave they ignore you. Thats why it is a good idea to have a BOOT button or something like that so you can get rid of those pesky wizards. PLEASE all wizards who agree with me PLEASE POST!!

There is a new option now on your friends list, but there is a bug and it only works on your "friends". They are working to fix it now.

In the meantime, they said that to get around it, you can click on the annoying person, then put them on your "ignore" list, and then you can use the new send away button on them to get rid of them. I haven't actually tried it yet. Hope it works for you.