Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School WANDS!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Ok, so these some cool new lvl:50+ wand ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRE:Helephant's blade- Gurtok Firebender

ICE:Colossus' sword- Glacial Avenger (this one is SUPER hard to get)

STORM:Kraken's bolt- Sea Lord

MYTH:Minotaur's axe- Kaurvian Scargiver

LIFE:Earth Walker's blade- Earth Walker

DEATH:Wraith's scyth- Tomugowa The Evil

BALANCE:A Ghost's Sun- Estrakir Gloomthorn

I hope you guys like my new lvl:50 wand ideas and KI please please please please please please PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE make my ideas join the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you!

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
i think since the new world is coming out and ALL these new pets and stuff are out... many people have HUGE resist! My life character has 47% resist to all in pvp, and when i get the right pet combo done here i will have 53-55% resist to all... we need DAMAGE BOOST to counter that in high level pvp!

I suggest we add to our swords or wands damage boost with the pip! Like lets say the new level 55 swords have a white pip and 3% damage boost with 100 hit, and the level 60 grand weapons have 5% damage boost, a power pip and a 115-120 hit! **7 cards each. **damage is also school specific, not for all. **also maybe there is a crown weapon that comes out later OR a pvp weapon that does have the 5% damage to all with the power pip and 120 :P i would buy that in crowns or pvp my butt off to get!

This would help us start to get damage boost to counter the HUGE resist that is about to show up in the game everywhere! The crown gear/pvp gear/super pet combos out there are getting AWESOME! we should start to counter it with huge damage like i said. Cause pvp can be a bunch of small damage and healing for hours when the high level pvp gets going lol, and that is no fun :P

5% damage boost isnt huge, plus its the thing we are hitting or casting with, it would make sense it would boost our damage slightly. I think this would be a good idea!