Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is there no pet shop in marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
I have been wondering that.i mean,we could have cats and rats there,birds...all kinds of real-life related animals.by cats i mean like the small ones found for zeke's quest.[/

There is pets for marleybone! You go to digmoore station and were the mayor is there is a small hall going down, enter that area and there is a vendor of pets. Your welcome :D

Survivor
May 15, 2011
HarryPotter9128 wrote:
I have been wondering that.i mean,we could have cats and rats there,birds...all kinds of real-life related animals.by cats i mean like the small ones found for zeke's quest.
there is

Survivor
May 15, 2011
there is a pet shop it's in Digimor station next to the mayor & down the stairs.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
8) there is a pet shop down the stairs behind the mayor in digmoore station

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
hey you guys there is a pet shop in marleybone! my friend Ashly earth dreamer found it. there are pets! you have to look in every shop! :D

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
yes there is a secret shop, but i want a normal shop. perhaps it should sell mechanical pets, maybe even mechanical versions of all the wizard city shop pets!

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
there is some pets in Marleybone! but if there were dogs, then that would be very offensive.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
i cant believe you guys! go to digmoore station find the mayor, there should be a staircase behind him go down the stairs and you should find a door. go through the door and you find a pet seller (forgot his name) and a trainer called croaky.

Explorer
May 30, 2011
there is a pet vendor in marleybone in digimoore station behind the mayor is a set of staris down there is a pet vendor and a trainer with school spells use your map and look for the pet symbol.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
rustygooga on Sep 26, 2012 wrote:
i cant believe you guys! go to digmoore station find the mayor, there should be a staircase behind him go down the stairs and you should find a door. go through the door and you find a pet seller (forgot his name) and a trainer called croaky.
The OP question was asked in October 2008.

Most of this thread is from 2011 or earlier!

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
Administrator
Ok we have long established that while there wasn't a pet shop in Marleybone in Oct 11, 2008 when this thread was started, there is one now.

I'm locking this post to further comments.

community@wizard101.com