Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is there no pet shop in marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
There is one hidden behind the mayor or something , there are some stairs to go down and into the secret shop. :D

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
HarryPotter9128 wrote:
I have been wondering that.i mean,we could have cats and rats there,birds...all kinds of real-life related animals.by cats i mean like the small ones found for zeke's quest.

there is a pet shop in digmmore station you will see a stair case on the right and go down it

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
HarryPotter9128 wrote:
I have been wondering that.i mean,we could have cats and rats there,birds...all kinds of real-life related animals.by cats i mean like the small ones found for zeke's quest.

there is a per shop in marleybone, you have to go in digmoore station and on your right a stair case going is there and you go down it and theres you pet shop

Survivor
Dec 01, 2009
there is one you got to marley bone go down the staris and see this door with blue windows. they dont have treasure card ones but they have cool ones that you just use gold :P

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
Zorrgof wrote:
I think the dogs there would take offense.

nope I know where it is

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
HarryPotter9128 wrote:

Actually, there is one and it's in Digmoore Station. If you're looking at Sherlock Bones and turn around 180 degrees, you should find a set of decending (going down) stairs on the opposite wall. In the door there is a guy who sells spells and a guy who sell pets. I apologize for any misspelled words. :-)

Cheyenne Griffincaller, Lvl 35, Myth.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
HarryPotter9128 wrote:
there is a pet shop and it is hidden it sells golems and muscular cats.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
HarryPotter9128 wrote:

Okay you people are probably on such a high lvl now and have a cooler pet but you can get a pets in marlybone along with a card for sacrificing your minion (your school only) in digmoore station go right you will see stairs going down, go down them there will be two people a card trainer and a pet keeper the pet seller sells a blue cat thug a brass golem(clockwork golem) and a wooden puppet(haunted minion).Hope you will find the place!Cya in the sprial

Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
The pet vendor in Marleybone is in station down the steps behind Major Primsboro.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
Defender
Aug 06, 2011
HarryPotter9128 wrote:
There is a pet shop. Go to Digmoore Station and look behind Mayor Pilmsbury. Go down the staircase behind him. In there is Harold Angleston with pets and Croaky is a trainer.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Well, there is kind of a pet shop And I know where it is too. It's in Digmoore Station by the Mayor. Just walk down the stairs and enter the door. There should be a frog and a dog . The Frog's name is Croak and the dog ... I don't know so walk up to the dog. There should be a Wooden Golem and an Iron Golem ok? And something else. And the Frog, Croaky should have Minion Spells. Hope This Helped you get pets taht you want :-D

Destiny Deathblood level 35 Death MS Tatakai Out

Autumn Pixiedust level 22 Life MB Hyde Park

Caroline level 8 Needs to beat Nightshade

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
there actually is a pet shop in Marley Bone, it's in digmoor station, down the stairs to the right when you enter. there is also a spell trainer there. :-D

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011

You are so wrong. Marleybone DOES have a pet shop. Its a secret one though. Its in Digmoore Station. You go to where tat mayor is standing then you will notice stairs leading down. Go In!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
PrincessLily wrote:
Instead of a Pet Shop, I wish they had a Library where we could go and get Treasure Cards instead of going back to Wizard City or Krokatopia.
i disagree treasure cards only help once and some pets like in mooshu can give you spells that you can use forever.so in marlybone they could have a pet to give you a spell.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2010
There is a pet shop. Go to Digmoore Station and go down the steps. You should go in a door, then, voila! You're in the pet shop! Hoped this helped! :D

Sophia Goldendust

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Not to ruin the question.. but there IS a pet shop near Mayor Pimsbury. Go down stairs

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
Dear Fellow Wizards,

There is a pet shop if you go behind the mayor and down the stairs to that door there is a pet shop it has 3 pets I believe...and other things...

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
ltlthunder wrote:
Valmere wrote:
peter0722 wrote:
we can have rats as pets

But then the rats might take offense. XD It would be interesting to have an Ambrose pet... or a mini-me...

rats will always take offense! lol
but i agree with that assessment that there should be a pet shop in marleybone i want a different pet and now have to wait to get to mooshu for one it sux having to wait.

lol but i dont really feel marley needs a pet. BUT mini ambrose sounds cool. Or how about a pet Gamma

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
HarryPotter9128 wrote:

Even though I would have liked a pet shop, I did end up getting a pet. I got the white rat magician from defeating Big Ben.

--Sabrina Goldendust
lvl 38 conjurer

Survivor
Mar 10, 2011
Survivor
May 03, 2009
HarryPotter9128 wrote:

There is one behind the mayor

Survivor
Feb 25, 2012
there is actually a pet shop in marelybone. it's in digmore station, the pet shop keeper is in a room down the stairs located behind the mayor.
hope this helps i'm Alexandra Nightshade, lvl 37 pyromancer.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2009
There wasn't until about a year or more ago they decided to put a secret pet vendor in digmoore station. Go to the mayor in digmoore station. Behind him there are some stairs go down the stairs into the door. There is a frog named Croaky with spells and the dog sells pets consisting of a clockwork golem and a cat (there is one more but i cant remember). Hoped this helped.

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
um hehe there is a pet shop in marlybone :?
go to the blimbs area and across the street from bones and next to the mayor there is stairs go down the stairs and there is a secrest trainer and a pet shop i bought all his pets he has a blue cat thug a iron golem and a wooden golem.

From, Corwin trollleaf, Grandmaster life wizard (dont let your mom pick your username! )