Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is there no pet shop in marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Frostice360 wrote:
Fleur wrote:
HarryPotter9128 wrote:
I have been wondering that.i mean,we could have cats and rats there,birds...all kinds of real-life related animals.by cats i mean like the small ones found for zeke's quest.

You should be able to have one pet from Marlybone. There should be one place where you could get at least one pet and it doesn't have to be a pet shop.

Tell me about it. i would loooooooovvvvvvve if they put pets in marleybone!
there is a pet shop, in digmoore station you go in turn right then go down some stairs to a secret club place.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
There is a pet shop. go by the mayor and turn left into the door.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
HarryPotter9128 wrote:
I have been wondering that.i mean,we could have cats and rats there,birds...all kinds of real-life related animals.by cats i mean like the small ones found for zeke's quest.

where the digmoor station is next to the mayor you will find stairs that will lead you to a card dealer and a pets owner

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
There is a pet shop. it's behind Mayor Pimsbury. You can buy Sacrifice Minion spells there, two golem pets and a cat thug.(No card :-( )

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
There is!!!!!!!! found it today! go behind the mayor in diggamore station and down the steps. there are 3 pets to buy for2500 gold. the wooden golem, clockwork golem, and cat thug.

enjoy!

Survivor
May 01, 2011
there is a pet shop in marleybone. if you go down the stairs by the mayor, you'll find it.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Many people have probably said this, but somewhere in Digmoore Station, there is a shop that offers pets. I won't tell you exactly where, but trust me, you'll like the pets ;)

Alyssa Pixiedust♥
Level 35 Therugist♣

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
HarryPotter9128 wrote:

Thankfully you are wrong. Once you get the Digmoore Station, go to the mayor. You should see some stairs going down. Go down those and through the doors, and voila! You have now found a pet seller and a secret trainer!
P.S. The trainer gives minion spells, like stealing health from your minion, and the pet seller sells a wooden golem-he looks like the first monster you fight in Golem Tower, a brass golem- the second or third thing you fight in Golem Tower,and a cat thug, like Pops O' Leary, or the green cat thug in the Crown Shop. And you dont need to thank me, I probably wont come back to this post lol.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
there is a pet shop only its a small shop. go to digmoore station, walk straight until you see steps leading downwards. you might have to turn right. to see them. the steps should go downward and lead to double doors. the steps should be near the dog that is close to the railing on the right. go thru the doors and you will see to people. one of them is the pet vendor. ok your welcome.

Alura Deathdreamer 8)

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
well, while there s no pet shop, there is a place in marleybone where you can buy pets, its behind the mayor

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
there is pet shop in marley bone its in digmoore station and should be on your right i think there should be stairs that go down thats where the pet shop is

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
This was posted in 2008 this should be locked by know i: no offense

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
There actually is a pet shop in Marleybone, just go to Digmoore Station near Mayor Pimsbury, and behind him will be a staircase leading to a pet shop where you can learn some minion spells from Croaky and you can get some pets from the pet seller.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
ltlthunder wrote:
Valmere wrote:
peter0722 wrote:
we can have rats as pets

But then the rats might take offense. XD It would be interesting to have an Ambrose pet... or a mini-me...

rats will always take offense! lol
but i agree with that assessment that there should be a pet shop in marleybone i want a different pet and now have to wait to get to mooshu for one it sux having to wait.
um guys guess what don don don there is a pet shop in marly bone go to were serlock bones is then you to the wall all the way to the right side of him there you will see a stare case and a door at the end this is a secret location go and there will be a wood golem pet and one those robot things and a place to buy card this is a secret place so the light wont be on but it is accesable only thing you can say now is

spoliler alert! :|

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
HarryPotter9128 wrote:

there is a pet vendor in digmoore station

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
There actually IS a pet shop in MarleyBone. Go to Digmoore Station and find the steps behind the Mayor. It takes you to a person that sells pets and someone that trains. The train cards are just 'draw health from minion' and stuff. The pets(there are three), are wooden golems, cat thugs, and metal golems.

~Sohpia MoonCloud, Level 30 Magus

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
There Is A Hidden Shop Guys!

This Guy In The Place Where That Bone Dude Dog Is At There Is A Hidden Place

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
There Is A Hidden Shop Guys!

The shop is where you enter into dingamoore station on the lef and go down the steps and talk to a guy who has PETS over him. XD

Survivor
Nov 11, 2008
HarryPotter9128 wrote:

There is a pet shop in digmoore station. When you enter digmoore station to your right is a staircase and in there is a trainer named croaky and a pet shop dealer who gives you pets.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
sp many people don't get it huh? :? i got a cat thug in marleybone SECRET pet shop the bad part is well :[ i forgot what area its in :[ i remember its by the mayor there are stairs you go down them and inside the door ( even if its dark ) you will go in there is trainer for spells ( i think ) and a guy where you can get pets good luck finding this!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
There is a seller under the airship station of mb. He is near a frog creature.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
there is a pet shop in marleybone it is just hidden in the little subway station behind the mayor. (there is also a hidden spell trainer in there, too.)

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
There IS a pet shop in marleybone it in the digmoore station where the mayor is the stairs behind him go down those stairs there is a pet shop guy the pets are wood golem, cat thug, and brass golem and they are all 2,500 gold.
looking for more posts and post me for more help!

Hope this helps!
Savannah Greenriver Ice Wizard

Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
There is a pet shop in marleybone! It is in digmoore station behing mayor pimsbury!!
Finnigan Shadowglade, Level 47 Conjurer

Champion
Jul 30, 2010