Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is there no pet shop in marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
str0wn3dme wrote:
I have seen marleybone pets but i have bot seen a shop :-(
I swear I know where the MB pet shop is. I can't say to much but they have three pets all of which are enemies in MB. You can find me running around the Spiral helping friends mort of thr timr I'm on but if you see the name Karic Goldenfist add me and I will show you

Karic Goldenfist
Lvl. 38 Magus Necromancer
P.S. I recentlly beat Malistare and trust me he was easy but it was a whole lot of fighting before him

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Valmere wrote:
peter0722 wrote:
we can have rats as pets

But then the rats might take offense. XD It would be interesting to have an Ambrose pet... or a mini-me...

i have a pet whit rat magician XD you have to beat the Crusher in Big Ben for the second time

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
there is a pet shop!!! its secret in digmoore station!!! its in dales airfield or something like that

Survivor
May 08, 2010
there's actually is a pet seller in mb if you go to digmoore station and then go down the stairs where the mayor is and inside there will be to people there, one is a trainer and the other sells pets. he sells 3 pets, a wooden golem, a cat thug, and a clockwork golem, i have all 3 of them :D

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I know this might be a bit off topic but are there dragonspyre pets? I have been dying to find them! Evan Anvilslinger,Magus Pyromancer.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
hi hi hi i want to see if there is really a mb shop so i am gonna google it or something and ds whats up with that i hate that they dont have at least lvl 45 wands or swords and no pet shop and that i want to say i am a grand master ice maximuz36 logging off

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
I know it doesn't make sense, but the only reason the Marleybonians don't have a treasure card shop is because they value technology and discovery more than magic. Most likely the only Marleybonian who wanted to learn magic is Arthur Wethersfield in Ravenwood.

The reason why there are no pet shops is apparent.
:)

~Molly

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
I've seen posts saying that there should be a Library in MB, and i totally agree!
There could be books on technology, like how to make golems and about the blimps, and the library would be a big building with a dome but inside its kind of gloomy but theres chairs and tables to read at, and the librarian would, instead of treasure cards, sell really cool crafting recipies, like maybe a Bobby hat for balance wizards with a robe and shoes just like it, or a Ticket booth and Blimp housing items, and a new craftable house, a blimp station called Terrier Terrace, with blimps flying around the house and the main house being the office of the station. (lol way off topic)

so ya i want a library in MB.

~Chris Griffinhaven, Adept Pyromancer~

Survivor
May 06, 2009
There is a pet shop in marley bone accually. In the digmore station. In the right corner when you walk in there is a small stair case that looks as if it is going to a basement. That is the pet shop. :) hope this helps :-) :) :D :D

Explorer
May 22, 2009
I have been wondering that. But if there were a shop and you bought a pet, you wouldn't be on the dogs good side!

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
The pet shop is in the train station down the stairs. not a lot to pick from. but it is there.enjoy. 8)

Explorer
May 06, 2010
mario7709's little brother says:Their is a pet shop in digmore station a sercet shop I have a cat thug and a wooding golem they are cool :D

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
race1 01 wrote:
Harrypotter1908 i totally agree with you.
i think therre shuld be one but theres not so deal wit it

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
Valmere wrote:
peter0722 wrote:
we can have rats as pets

But then the rats might take offense. XD It would be interesting to have an Ambrose pet... or a mini-me...

that's really weird. just saying.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
No offense but, DOH! There IS a Marleybone pet shop! Go to where the mayor is in Digmoore Station and there will be a secret flight of steps behind him! Go inside and talk to the guy next to the frog guy!

*edited by a moderator* - no need to be rude

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
HarryPotter9128 wrote:
I have been wondering that.i mean,we could have cats and rats there,birds...all kinds of real-life related animals.by cats i mean like the small ones found for zeke's quest.

YOU CAN GET PETS IN MARLYBONE! bo to digamore station and go down the stairs by the mayor thats were you find the pets!

Survivor
May 01, 2010
HarryPotter9128 wrote:
I have been wondering that.i mean,we could have cats and rats there,birds...all kinds of real-life related animals.by cats i mean like the small ones found for zeke's quest.
they do have a pet shop. they sell three pets. golem, cat thug and brass golem. also there is a trainer there that trains you with minions. it is a secret shop behind the mayor. there is a sign directing you to it. remember this is in digmoore station hope it helped!

Survivor
Sep 29, 2010
there is a pet shop in marleybone go behind the mayor you can buy brass golem (clockwork golem) wooden golem and cat thug
- joshua dragonflame magus necromancer

Explorer
May 26, 2010
there is a pet shop in marleybone! go to digamoore station and go down the flight of stairs and you can get pet that costs crowns for gold! and the stairs are beside the mayor. i know this will help you!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
there IS one... where the mayor is in digmoore station there is a basement and in there is a frog that gives dispels and there is also a pet vendor

Explorer
Oct 30, 2010
There is a pet shop in Marleybone. It's below the mayor in Digmoore Station.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
There is no pet shop in marleybone but there is someone who sells pets and a secret trainer in the hidden room in digmoore station. Go down the stairs to the right of the elevator when you enter. It is right by mayor pimsbury, or whatever his name was.

Ethan Waterfriend Ice Wizard Level 38

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
There is ! ! If you go to digmoore station and go to near where Mayor Pimsbury is, there is a stairway. if you go down it you will find yourself in a Marleybone secret shop. Someone has spells that you can train and the other guy has... Drum roll please! :P Pets! he has a mini clockwork golem (which i have) ;), a wooden golem (both of which are in golem tower), and a purple cat thug. in the crown shop, there is a green cat thug (which i have) and the purple cat thug looks a lot like the green one. Hope this helps! :-D

Sincerly,
Destiny Ravenmask Mangus Storm Level 35
Autum Fairybreeze Novice Life Level 5