Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW SCHOOLS?!?!?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
is there gonna be new schools theres a rummor that there are is this true i think they said moon star and sun IDK.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Yes there will be 3 new schools located in the new world of celestia but they are secondary schools only available with training points. It should also be noted that these schools main use is to modify combat so if you were looking for super high damage spells then you would probably be wrong. Check out the friendly necromancer's ideas for the new spells, they seem the most likely ideas i've seen

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
If I understood correctly, I believe there aren't any new schools but a different type of spells you can train in. Just as you would train in Infection from the Death Tree in Nightside but a different type besides Balance, Death, Fire, Ice, Life, Myth and Storm.
Hope this helps!
~Molly

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Defender
Aug 07, 2009
idk etheir but its called astral magic its what kind of wizard headmaster ambrose is its like called all wizard type storm ice fire myth life death and balance all in one

Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
Yes there will be 3 new schools located in the new world of celestia but they are secondary schools only available with training points. It should also be noted that these schools main use is to modify combat so if you were looking for super high damage spells then you would probably be wrong. Check out the friendly necromancer's ideas for the new spells, they seem the most likely ideas i've seen

I have heard, not for sure, that there MIGHT be a new way of getting the spells, like completing quests for your teachers.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
idk etheir but its called astral magic its what kind of wizard headmaster ambrose is its like called all wizard type storm ice fire myth life death and balance all in one

Once again it's 3 new secondary schools that altar combat, What you mentioned is basically the balance school

Explorer
May 12, 2009
In celestia the are increasing the lvl cap from 50 to 60, so I assume the are making new spells for balance fire ice storm myth life and death...

Master of Fire Christo FireHeart

"I'm not random, I just think faster than YOU."

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
if there is a new school how will the lvl 50 people train the cards, the lvl cap will be rasised to 60 so we get two training points and maybe one more if there is a zeke quest. thats not enough to train to the good cards.