Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potions (plz post)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
Ok, so i thought about this and my friends said it was a good idea so i decided to post it I was thinking that maybe...well... we could craft our own potions. That do the same things as Elexeiros on the Crowns Shop but don't aren't called that, they would be called Potions. we could craft our own potions from most of the basic Regeants plus some new ones nessessarie for certain potions. Like, i don't know, um firecat fur or dragon horns. lava and gogi berries. I think it would be a very good idea. so please PLEASE post a reply

Noah Adept Theurgist

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
bixiki wrote:
Ok, so i thought about this and my friends said it was a good idea so i decided to post it I was thinking that maybe...well... we could craft our own potions. That do the same things as Elexeiros on the Crowns Shop but don't aren't called that, they would be called Potions. we could craft our own potions from most of the basic Regeants plus some new ones nessessarie for certain potions. Like, i don't know, um firecat fur or dragon horns. lava and gogi berries. I think it would be a very good idea. so please PLEASE post a reply

Noah Adept Theurgist

I don't think this is a good idea. It would allow people to get crowns shop items without paying for crowns. That would really remove the purpose of the crowns shop.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Da1Meeper wrote:
bixiki wrote:

Noah Adept Theurgist

I don't think this is a good idea. It would allow people to get crowns shop items without paying for crowns. That would really remove the purpose of the crowns shop.

A lot of crowns shop stuff is available for gold and elixirs can be won through the wizardblox iphone game