Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which Firezilla gives you the Firezilla card?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
Hey all,

I'm soon going to be purchasing myself a $20 gift card from Bestbuy, because they give a Firezilla pet.

I've often noticed wizards wearing a Burnzilla or Flamezilla pet, and their equipment page shows that both give a Firezilla card.
However, on the website it says that that Burnzilla gives a fireblade card. Can someone be kind enough to tell me which Firezilla gives the Firezilla item card? I'm planning to wait until (whichever one gives the card) is part of the set of the month so that I can get my own Firezilla spell. :-D

Thank you so much!

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
You have to buy the gift card and see I have seen a firezilla and a burnzilla give it if you don't get one with the card on the first time buy another one it will be different when ever you buy it I have one that gives the card and I have another one that gives a fire blade

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
I had the same problem me and my best friend both wanted the Firezilla card but when she bought a gift card she got a Fire Blade (She hated that, she has no Fire spells!). I decided to take my chances and I got Firezilla! Guess I'm just lucky! ;)
~Molly

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Some months you will get the firezilla card with pet, some months you don't. It depends on the month that it is redeamed in. Check the gift card page here for what you would get this month.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
The cards that come with the gift card pets changes every month, while the pets look the same. It doesn't matter when you bought the card, but when you redeem it online as to what you are going to get.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
well i have a friend who has flamezilla and he got the flamezilla card so im pretty sure its flamezilla

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Before redeeming the card, check on the main site to see which pet that card is giving for the month. If it is not what you want, wait until the following month to redeem it.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life