Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boat to krokosphinx Help!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 10, 2010
Okay, so I have a quest from Lydia Greyrose (ice master) to find Niles (the tree of balance) and speak to him in krokospinx!!!! But here is my problem! I can not board the boat to Krokosphinx! The guy there tells me to get permission. That part I know. But how do I get permission!!!!

Kristen Silverstone School of ice Level 18 Journeyman

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
lexi3223 wrote:
Okay, so I have a quest from Lydia Greyrose (ice master) to find Niles (the tree of balance) and speak to him in krokospinx!!!! But here is my problem! I can not board the boat to Krokosphinx! The guy there tells me to get permission. That part I know. But how do I get permission!!!!

Kristen Silverstone School of ice Level 18 Journeyman

This happens a lot in the game. You are given a quest, sometimes from your school professor, to go to an area where you do not have access yet. Just continue to follow the storyline, and it will lead you to the boat soon. :-)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It happened to me on a couple of my wizards. You may have to wait until you've advanced far enough in the storyline to get permission from Sergeant Major Talbot to go to the Krokosphinx.

Defender
May 10, 2010
colagada wrote:
It happened to me on a couple of my wizards. You may have to wait until you've advanced far enough in the storyline to get permission from Sergeant Major Talbot to go to the Krokosphinx.
oh okay! because I was wondering how to because I
pretty far in krokotopia so I thought I could get on no problem!

Anyway! Thanks!

Kristen Silverstone level 19 Ice!

Defender
May 10, 2010
lexi3223 wrote:
colagada wrote:
oh okay! because I was wondering how to because I
pretty far in krokotopia so I thought I could get on no problem!

Anyway! Thanks!

Kristen Silverstone level 19 Ice!

Never mind I can et on the boat now! Anyway thanks for helping me!

Kristen Silverstone level 20 of Ice