Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Ideas! {Add your own!}

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Add your own world ideas! (:

Toy Box

Suddenly, you get a quest from Ambrose. He has spotted Malistaire in another world! But how? Anyways, you continue to the Spiral. A new world is there. It's called The Toy box! You seem confused, but you go through the portal anyways. And now you are suddenly in a Toy box, which is in a room. But everything is large to you! A small teddy bear named Fluff, looks scared. You ask whats wrong and he says that he'd been stuck here for awhile. Many Teddy Guardians were blocking the way out and he had no idea how to get rid of them. Then you agree to help, as you work your way through, you manage out! And so does Fluff. He tells you all about King Butter, a large bear that has taken over Toy Box. You agree to save Toy Box, and soon you begin your adventure there!

Pets;

Teddy Bears, Toy Robots, and Walking Dolls.

New Spell/s Learned(?);

Ice;
100 then 600 for 3 rounds.

Fire;
Volcano, shoots out lava doing 900 damage

Storm;
Stormy Day, does 1250 damage, ran pours over enemy

That's all of my idea for now!

What's yours?

Sincerely,

Elizabeth MistLeaf Level 47 (Close to 48)

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
that sounds A LOT like a movie i know...

...except the bear is evil in the movie

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
LOL.

I have no idea why that made me laugh. >.>

--
Elizabeth MistLeaf
-LVL 49

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
I have noticed that all spiral worlds (with the exception of DS) is based on a real place.
WC- USA
Krok- Egypt
MB- London
GH- Scandinavia
MS- Japan

Mine, would be known as "TouPalms" and would be based in the Caribbean. The main species are Toucans, who all speak with a Jamacian accent. Pets would be Bluecan (blue body toucan) airphin (Dolphin that walks) and Tiki (lol) The main story, would be that evil Tikis are trying to take TouPalms over, and you must assist the Toucans, in defending their world. The Castles would be a simple Beach House, followed by a Tropical Paradise which includes crystal clear waters, a large three story mansion, your own beach, etc. What do you think?

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
Jimmy7773 wrote:
I have noticed that all spiral worlds (with the exception of DS) is based on a real place.
WC- USA
Krok- Egypt
MB- London
GH- Scandinavia
MS- Japan

Mine, would be known as "TouPalms" and would be based in the Caribbean. The main species are Toucans, who all speak with a Jamacian accent. Pets would be Bluecan (blue body toucan) airphin (Dolphin that walks) and Tiki (lol) The main story, would be that evil Tikis are trying to take TouPalms over, and you must assist the Toucans, in defending their world. The Castles would be a simple Beach House, followed by a Tropical Paradise which includes crystal clear waters, a large three story mansion, your own beach, etc. What do you think?

i like this

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
wolfhowl21 wrote:
Jimmy7773 wrote:
WC- USA
Krok- Egypt
MB- London
GH- Scandinavia
MS- Japan

i like this

ty.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
I know storm has some "water" spells such as the kraken, shark, etc. However I think an underwater world would be interesting.

I like Jimmy's idea, it could be incorporated into his, like the dungeons or something.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Maybe a world where time doesn't exist, and you go from saving talking dinosaurs, to defeating robots? i dont know the main story line yet, but ill let ya know when i do!

Brian Emeraldgrove, Master Conjurer

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
EnduringWon wrote:
I know storm has some "water" spells such as the kraken, shark, etc. However I think an underwater world would be interesting.

I like Jimmy's idea, it could be incorporated into his, like the dungeons or something.

Very nice addition. Underwater dungeons would be amazing. I wouldnt even mind if it was part of the main area, itself. l(Like Tomb of Storms, in Oasis)