Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

really cool WAND IDEAS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
i think they should make a sword that is level 45 and up the sword would be made of just lava and magma. and another idea i got is an ice sword that is level 45 and up that is made of solid ice. and thats all i got.

posted by jacob fire theif

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
Hey, you're probably right, Those wands are cool. Maybe some new spells could be added too, I still like your wand ideas, storm could be a sword that shoots lightning, balance, a sword that shoots a judgement, myth, a sword that shoots minotaur, and I have many more ideas.

- Seth SpellStaff Master of Balance Level 48 :D

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
o yea i got a few more! death would prob be a sword made of carved bones.
myth would probly be a giant ax XD.

life sadly i have no idea.

balance i think would be like the thing the judgment carrys

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
murray327 wrote:
i think they should make a sword that is level 45 and up the sword would be made of just lava and magma. and another idea i got is an ice sword that is level 45 and up that is made of solid ice. and thats all i got.

and josheph stormfist or something like that is me to

Hero
May 19, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
the ice one is already made

Which sword would that be then? Dont confuse the color blue with solid ice.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
they should make a malistare staff wand and a wahnd for every school like a helephant sword, coloussus sword, minotaur axe, seraph sword, judgement sword, lighting bolt wand, and a wraith staff.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
stoon wrote:
they should make a malistare staff wand and a wahnd for every school like a helephant sword, coloussus sword, minotaur axe, seraph sword, judgement sword, lighting bolt wand, and a wraith staff.

Judgement doesn't have a sword. Only a Balance Scale. :|

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
murray327 wrote:

Does this belong in the dorms? And no, these ideas aren't so good no offense.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
I like the magma wand idea... it sounds pretty cool, and would it available to ALL schools? Also I think the life one should be a green sparkly sword, because life usually doesn't have sparkly wands, and because I'm life =]

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
actually i had a different idea
(example)
the magma wand would be in fire. but yea that could work to.