Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

book of the fang

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
Hello Revelations,
The book of the fang is in the Balance class room in Krokophinx. You will see it on your right in the second room as you exit the ladder.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
The Book of the Fang is on Krokosphinx in Kroktopia. You will have to take the boat to get to Krokosphinx. Once on Krokosphinx find Niles the tree. Once you see him, you will see a ladder to take you down somewhere. Take the ladder and then you will see the Balance School teacher Alharzed. Look to the right of him and there you will see the Book of the Fang. Good Luck on your quests.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
OK Thanks for replying. I was haveing the school of balance bug. Its fixed now so I was able to finish my quest. Thanks again, you've been helpful.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I've searched every inch of the balence school, but I can't find the book of the fang! There is a book, but reading it does nothing!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
The book is to the right of the balance school teacher. not the book by the ladder.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
I have looked all around the teacher and not found the book of the fang. Can somebody help me? Already did all the quests in the sphinx.

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
I got a quest to get this book from McTavish hideout, that my teacher Alhazred in krokotopia gave me, is that the book your looking for? (its in Marleybone by the way.) :?
luna0616