Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

First Celestia Tower Tips

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I have seen lots of people who are having trouble with the Celestia tower in Marleybone and a lack of tips so I started this topic to help you guys.... if you got any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Tip 1, Have a strong team:Make sure your team is lvl 48 or up. "All Grand recommended"
Tip 2, Have a good combo of a team:4 ice grands will have a harder time than a variety of grands I recommend a life or balance, a death, fire, or storm, anyone and you
Tip 3, If you die go in alone: If you get defeated DO NOT FRIEND ONE THEN FLEE AND PORT TO HIM! IT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE! Instead flee get health then GO IN ALONE! Keep going forward and you will see the rest of the group IT WORKS!
Tip 4, Don't bother the snakes but light their way:Three of you get on the suns, Then the other guy pulls the lever. DO NOT GET ON THE SNAKES!!! If you do you have to battle some guys.....
Tip 5, On the first boss.....: Get the Minions FIRST! First life, then ice, then storm THEN boss.DO NOT GO IN ANY OTHER WAY!
Tip 6, At the top....: Same thing GET THE MINIONS! First the rats then the cat thug lastly the boss. DON'T HEAL UNTIL THE CAT THUG IS DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!! He copies you, if you use sprite he does too YES IF YOU USE REBIRTH HE DOES TOO!!!

If you got any questions please ask.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Very good Tips! I would also like to add DO NOT use 6 or 7 pip spells at final boss unless someone has used fire dispel on the boss. Using the 6 or 7 pip spells triggers his Fire Nova.

Also, by placing an Entangle (Life Dispel) on the cat, you can heal, but using rebirth will trigger the Fire Nova used by the boss.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
tyler12346 wrote:
I have seen lots of people who are having trouble with the Celestia tower in Mareybons and a lac of tips so I started this topic to help you guys.... if you got any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Tip 1, Have a strong team:Make sure your team is lvl 48 or up. "All Grand recommended"
Tip 2, Have a good combo of a team:4 ice grands will have a harder time than a variety of grands I recommend a life or balance, a death, fire, or storm, anyone and you
Tip 3, If you die go in alone: If you get defeated DO NOT FRIEND ONE THEN FLEE AND PORT TO HIM! IT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE! Instead flee get health then GO IN ALONE! Keep going forward and you will see the rest of the group IT WORKS!
Tip 4, Don't bother the snakes but light their way:Three of you get on the suns, Then the other guy pulls the lever. DO NOT GET ON THE SNAKES!!! If you do you have to battle some guys.....
Tip 5, On the first boss.....: Get the Minions FIRST! First life, then ice, then storm THEN boss.DO NOT GO IN ANY OTHER WAY!
Tip 6, At the top....: Same thing GET THE MINIONS! First the life cat thug then the rats lastly the boss. DON'T HEAL UNTIL THE CAT THUG IS DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!! He copies you, if you use sprite he does too YES IF YOU USE REBIRTH HE DOES TOO!!!

Actually, the cat is Balance and if you heal, even a little he uses Rebirth. I have some tips too.

1. Don't use an attack on all against bosses. Only the second boss you can, it doesn't cheat. If you do against the first boss, the storm minion uses Storm Lord and the Ice uses Colossus. On the top floor the boss would use a power spell.

2. Use a lot of shields when you get to the final boss. He takes three turns on your first turn.

3. Always have a life friend help you. On the last floor tell it to attack until the Balance boss dies.

4. If the bosses on the top floor use a shield and you hit them with the element that triggers it, they automatically resist it.

And I have a question. Why does the first boss use Frost Giant when the skeletons die? It isn't right. And why does he uses tower on the first turn and then earthquake?

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
tyler12346 wrote:

Tip 6, At the top....: Same thing GET THE MINIONS! First the life cat thug then the rats lastly the boss. DON'T HEAL UNTIL THE CAT THUG IS DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!! He copies you, if you use sprite he does too YES IF YOU USE REBIRTH HE DOES TOO!!!

You got it backwards, you have to kill the rats THEN the cat because the rats use tower shields that block about 90% of damage.