Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No quests offered in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
I'm completed all of my quests and have no others. I can go to The Tower of Archives and Plaza of Conquest. I thought maybe I'd missed something and that was the reason I had no other quests so I returned to both realms and ran all over the place up & down streets in and out of buildings and there wasn't a question mark or exclamation point over any ones head. (I've done this three times). So ... I started a new character on my other account and wasn't going to let this happen again. Well now I have one on each account stuck in Dragonspyre both have completed everything in The Tower of Archives and The Plaza of Conquests.

You are my last hope in being able to further these two wizards. I do have a lvl 50, that I completed last year, but I'm still stuck.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you can't find anybody with anything to do, you should go see Milos Bookwyrm in the Library. If he has nothing to say, then you should go look up Cyrus Drake in the Basilica. One of them should have something for you.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
FunDee wrote:
I'm completed all of my quests and have no others. I can go to The Tower of Archives and Plaza of Conquest. I thought maybe I'd missed something and that was the reason I had no other quests so I returned to both realms and ran all over the place up & down streets in and out of buildings and there wasn't a question mark or exclamation point over any ones head. (I've done this three times). So ... I started a new character on my other account and wasn't going to let this happen again. Well now I have one on each account stuck in Dragonspyre both have completed everything in The Tower of Archives and The Plaza of Conquests.

You are my last hope in being able to further these two wizards. I do have a lvl 50, that I completed last year, but I'm still stuck.

Evidently you missed some side quests either in that realm or in another realm. I found old quests that I hadn't done in other realms as well.