Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badge: Wizard city savior

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 10, 2010
I have done all the quests in wizard city! (I think) And I still have not got the badge! Why is that?!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The badge name is "Savior of Wizard City" and you need to do all of the quests in Wizard City, including the Sunken City instance.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
There is no Wizard City Savior badge. There are Three Streets Savior and Savior of Wizard City badges.

Obviously, the Three Streets Savior badge is obtained by completing the 3 streets off of Olde Towne: Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley.

Savior of Wizard City badge is obtained when you complete all the quests in Wizard City world, including Sunken City.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I believe I know which one you are talking about. Now here is how I got it:
Back when I wasn't subscribing (a few days ago) I helped my friend defeat Foulgaze, after that he got a quest to defeat Lord Nightshade and I helped him with that, once we defeated Lord Nightshade we BOTH got the Savior of Wizard city badge. If you have defeated Lord Nightshade but did NOT get that badge then there must be some sort of glitch.

Jasmine StormBlood
Lv. 11 Initiate Sorcerer

A wizard's life is not about magic, magic is about a wizard's life. Life is his body, Fire is the gleam in his eye, Ice is the calmness in his voice, Myth is his creative mind, Storm is his endless energy, Death comes in at the end of a wizard's life but Death also makes sure that Life does it's job again.

Defender
May 10, 2010
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
lexi3223 wrote:
Oh I did not know that you had to do the sunken city one! Thanks!

For the Badge you have to do sunken city, but, as far as, unlocking the next zone, I do not think its a requirement. I think every zone has something like Sunken City Instance.