Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best combo's to solo / 2 person team ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
i play by my self most of the time.There are times I get to play with my other half or roommate.What school combo's work best for this.None of us are to much into healing.Found that out from our previous MMORPG.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Balance and just about any other school. Except for life in your case.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
storm school and death school compliment each other well

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Balance and storm is awesome. Storm does high damage, balance amplifies it with extra blades, and storm also gets some defenses and a decent heal.

I'm a storm and whenever I play with balance this game becomes much more fun, and a bit easier.

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
As far as soloing goes, I have a Myth GM that I had some troubles with at time, but I think it may have been lack of knowing how to play as he was my first wizard. I have a Ice Wizard closing on on level 40 that I haven;t had much problem soloing with. I know you said you didn't want to use life, but I am also working on a Life Wizard and have had no problems so far going solo. I did Sunken City 100% solo at level 30. He has really been the easiest of the 3 to solo with for me.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Hmm, I'd have to say Ice and Storm.

Ice because;

High health, but weak attacks

Storm because;
Low health, but high attacks