Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MAJOR dungeon glitch

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
i was on my balance alt a few weeks ago and i defeated the price i died on krockahem so i entered back and when i went to fight him again but there was a problem the door to the inner sanctum near the marleybonian had a BARRED GATE in front on the place where i need to go i thought to myself its a dungeon now I: is this some new SUPER NASTY bug or something?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You'll need to be clearer. I'm generally good at reading between the lines, but I have no idea what you just asked.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
colagada wrote:
You'll need to be clearer. I'm generally good at reading between the lines, but I have no idea what you just asked.

you know that door you have to go through near that dog dude well the door to get further into the place has a barred gate in front of myself so i couldnt complete the dungeon i can even post a picture about this

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
colagada wrote:
he mean when he gets to the door to the pyramid there is a dugeon panel gate so he means it look like a dungeon but its not

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
Historian
May 15, 2009
i know that bug
it is a very rare bug.
all you have to do is leave and let the dungeon reset entirely
or hop in with a player past that point near the end of the dungeon and finish it.
it should sort itself out

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
thats no bug this is XD

so in malistare dungeon in the first area of dragons maw in one of the ruins there is a way you can get behind the walls and you see the volcano ( though your in it?!?!) and it fun to do

and your bug well i say that to i was walking past the dungeon and well i say a big blue wall like in mooshu the spirit portals and so it was covering the door and i was hmm weird

Vanessa E lvl 50 diviners