Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

58 spell topic please read!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
me and my bro thought up some level 58 spell awesome ness!

ice person level 58: you choose! ice dragon or ice zilla
fire person level 58: you choose! fire zilla or fire giant
storm person level 58: you choose! storm giant or storm dragon

---------------------------life myth and death oh and balance---------------------------

life person level 58: you choose! life orthus or life wraith
myth person level 58: you choose! myth rebirth or myth wraith
death person level 58: you choose! death rebirth or death orthus

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------thanks for reading BUT REALLY THANK WILLIAM BATTLECALLER I AM JUST THE WRITER! lol but really do it for this level 35 and 48!

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Those are just mutations of current spells, try to be more creative. Here are my ideas for 8 pip spells that could also give a school mount with when you get them just like the pet you get at your level 48 quest.
PLEASE NOTE! THESE ONLY HIT ONE ENEMY AND HAVE NO OTHER EFFECT, OTHERWISE THEY WOULD BE WAY OVERPOWERED.

Ideas for strom and ice could come from native american legends. 1 is a giant bear that is similar to a polar bear. 2 is a huge bird of prey that brings a storm with it called a Thunderbird.

Ice-Giant bear (i forget the exact name) 8 pip spell 670-730 damage/ large bear mount.

Storm-Thundrebird 8 pip spell 1085-1165 damage/Large black bird of prey mount with lightning sparking from it's eyes.

Fire- Cretan Bull 8 pip spell 845-925 damage/ large fiery bull mount form one of Hercules's 12 tasks.

Balance-Gryphon 760-830 damage/Half lion, half eagle mount

Myth-Manticore 820-900 damage/A lion with spikes on it's back and wings

Life- Pegasus(maybe) 715-795 damage/ Winged horse mount

Death -nightmare (bone horse) 740-820 damage/ a skeletal horse mount

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Ooh i like the elemental ideas a lot and balance and myth are cool but life and death not so much. For death the bone horse can stay but it needs an undead knight on its back and life well pegasus seems to be more of a healing thing and theurgists want good attack spells so how about a like rhinoceros type thing but all covered in moss and such let me describe the spell a bunch of thick trees pop up and a life rhino epic dude epically busts through shows off its horn the trucks the target :D

Sean Ironflame Lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer
See ya in the spiral