Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

farming yeva spiderkeeper

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
so i REALLY need help with yeva spiderkeeper farming so can anyone help me farm if so tell me all the info and i live as the time EST (east time)
meet my wizard Alex StarBreeze Lvl 50 ice

Alex StarBreeze
Level 50 Ice

Richard StarBreeze
Level 48 Balance

William StarBreeze
Level 16 Myth

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I can help out. I am also in EST and am available this weekend during evenings and late night. While my Ice and Myth are in DS, they are only in the Grand Chasm and don't have access to Yeva yet. Therefore, you can choose any other school (I have grands in all the rest) to accompanying you on your attempt for your grandmaster gear.

Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
I can help out. I am also in EST and am available this weekend during evenings and late night. While my Ice and Myth are in DS, they are only in the Grand Chasm and don't have access to Yeva yet. Therefore, you can choose any other school (I have grands in all the rest) to accompanying you on your attempt for your grandmaster gear.

so can your storm grand master help me?

does 8:00 pm Friday August 6 work?
and what does your grand storm look like and whats his name? reply
oh and BTW i can farm until 9:15 pm
still alex starbreeze

Alex StarBreeze
Level 50 Ice
Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Hi there,

I have a GrandMaster Death and all she needed was her GrandMaster Hat from Yeva SpiderKeeper. I LITERALLY TRIED 200 TIMES AND FINALLY I GOT IT! But my friend had to wait for me while I finished the fight lol

From,
Destiny DeathFlame Lvl 50 Death
Autumn GoldenHeart Lvl 50 Life

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Sorry, but weekdays are out.

My Storm is named Valerian Stormweilder. He's stitched his grandmaster gear to look like a well-to-do Marleybone gentleman in purple and gold.

Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
coolbran wrote:
Hi there,

I have a GrandMaster Death and all she needed was her GrandMaster Hat from Yeva SpiderKeeper. I LITERALLY TRIED 200 TIMES AND FINALLY I GOT IT! But my friend had to wait for me while I finished the fight lol

From,
Destiny DeathFlame Lvl 50 Death
Autumn GoldenHeart Lvl 50 Life

so does 8:00 pm EST satyr realm area 1 i am alex starbreeze grand ice in most grand gear meet outside tower

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
aquateam2 wrote:
so does 8:00 pm EST satyr realm area 1 i am alex starbreeze grand ice in most grand gear meet outside tower

Woah! Too early. I work 2nd shift, so I'll be sleeping. Anytime after 12 noon on weekends is good, tho.