Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Great Spyre- gurtoks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2009
I really need some help getting the gurtok ice items, i've been on that case for 4 weeks now and i cant get it :( I need anyone to help meplz i need these soooo bad. ill be greatful if you help me :)

Austin Thunderhaven
Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Go to a "Crowded" realm and either wait by the entrance or go to the Basilica (where Cyrus is) and ask around for a group.

If you have Crowns, you can try feeding the Gurtok's chest 50 or 100 (50 then 100) Crowns a day (every 24 hours) until you get the item you want.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I can help out. Other than Ice and Myth (which have only made it to Grand Chasm), I have grandmasters in all the other schools, so you can pick which one you want to accompany you.

I will need these things to meet up with you:
time (including your time zone)
realm (and possibly Area)
date

Keep in mind that these posts do not immediately show up (as much as 6-12 hours later), so choose a date and time that is reasonable.

Survivor
May 21, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
I can help out. Other than Ice and Myth (which have only made it to Grand Chasm), I have grandmasters in all the other schools, so you can pick which one you want to accompany you.

I will need these things to meet up with you:
time (including your time zone)
realm (and possibly Area)
date

Keep in mind that these posts do not immediately show up (as much as 6-12 hours later), so choose a date and time that is reasonable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
alright if you want to help out meet me in
Time: 1:00 pm central time
Zone: wizard city library, wu realm
date: tomorrow

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I was there from 5 minutes before till 10 minutes after. Never saw you.

Try to pick a time during the weekend if you have the patience.