Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying decks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
I bought a deck in the bazaar. There is nothing in it. Is this maybe...because my rank is not high enough?

All decks are empty. You must place the spells from your pack into the deck yourself, and don't forget the Treasure cards!

To put a card inside your deck, simply click on it on the right side of the screen and it will show up in your deck contents. The red circles next to the card shows the max number of copies you can put inside the current deck. The yellow circles show the number of that card that you have already put into your deck.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
katie55kook wrote:
I bought a deck in the bazaar. There is nothing in it. Is this maybe...because my rank is not high enough?

First, you have to fill your deck with cards. Equip it, then press p on the keyboard [shortcut]. You can then fill your deck with cards by clicking on them.

Iridian Duskstone
Level 24 Thamaturge
Krokotopia

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Also, remember that Treasure cards stay with whatever deck you put them in. If you switch decks, you may want to remove the treasure cards from the old deck and then put them into the deck you're using.