Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i found out what school ambrose is

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
legoharrison on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
I reckon Merle Ambrose is Myth
Reason 1: His wand is for myth school only. When you first start w101 Merle Ambrose gives you troll as the first spell you use (I think, pls correct me if I am wrong) against malistair's minions.

Reason 2: He looks like a myth wiz compared to any other school. Plus his pet "Gamma" is a myth pet. When you go into the room Gamma is in you see all myth things.

Conclusion: I'd just like to wrap it up, that is my opinion, tell me what your oppinion is.

Hunter, pryomancer, lvl 57
  1. He said he trained in all schools but started in astral.
  2. He gave you a troll and a FIRECAT
  3. That's a model of the spiral....

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
DESwizardgirl on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Merle Ambrose is from the Balance school. It says when you take the schooltest that famous Balance wizards include Merle Ambrose and some others.

Fiona
Nope. MERLIN. (Just because he is based off of Merlin doesn't mean he is balance like Merlin.)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
ok well maybe merle is all schools even the star, moon, and sun. but maybe not death

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
merle is all of the schools people! well idk what he is ether but i think he is all of them! from, abigal ice oh and btw ice rocks for a school! just get into the high levels

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
Historian
May 06, 2009
Merle Ambrose answered this questioned here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/ambrose-2471

(took me forever to find through the Producer's Letters (August 2011)) Have a nice day in the Spiral!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Alura BH on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
  1. He said he trained in all schools but started in astral.
  2. He gave you a troll and a FIRECAT
  3. That's a model of the spiral....
hey you copied me! lol

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Well, he is the Headmaster of the school so I'd say he has mastered all of the schools. I mean, imagine if you fused all of the mastery amulets into one, that's him. Headmaster Ambrose isn't bound by our rules lol!

Survivor
May 10, 2010
He is balance, I remember it saying that sometime in the game.

Kyle WildThorn

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I'd say either all or balance. Since balance is a mix of all schools, it could be possible. But it is most likely that he has mastered all schools of magic.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
He is most likely the master of all the schools, and is also very advanced in astral spells.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Awesome so in a way he's kind of a balance wizard

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Maybe he is his own school ..... Like .....

The school of : AVALONIX!!!

(Since he is from avalon lol )

Or ...? Maybe ....
He isn't a specific school. Maybe he just has magical mystic powers
Another mystery of the spiral!