Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

should there be a pet shop in grizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Hi. I'm Melissa Greenrunner. I'm level 22, and can't wait to get to the highest level there is. OK I want to know your guys opinion. Do you think there should be a pet shop in grizzleheim, and what kind of pets should there be. I think they should sell the grizzleheim bears, only smaller. Or forest imps, or the boars from boar camp, or some spiders. If any of read this, PLEASE POST BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you liked my idea.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
i love it how about wildclaws too and desied wild claws also how about little urchens like in the hall of valor and consulesses like in there too thats a great idea i also posted on your malistare good post anyway ya should read it it has a lot of stuff

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Thank you jenyfiregirl! You made my really happy for posting :) :) :)

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Love the idea!
How about little grendels, and little ravens and bears and wolves?

Defender
May 21, 2009
I 100% think that there should be pet shops in GH and here are the pets I would like to see. I would like to see little brown, black, and polar bears, but with different names (of course). Wolves & Ravens would be nice. Boars & Grendels would be a nice edition too. Those are all my ideas, thank you for reading.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
YOUR WELLCOM i like your name the part that says cookie its funny and yummy :D and also i will be glad to meet you on wizard post your wizard name level pet mount clothes and type so i can find ya see me anywhere with a bandit hat in DS exploring or in WC or in the arena or pet pavillion

DestinyFireShade level 38 fire type

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
jenyfiregirl wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
YOUR WELLCOM i like your name the part that says cookie its funny and yummy :D and also i will be glad to meet you on wizard post your wizard name level pet mount clothes and type so i can find ya see me anywhere with a bandit hat in DS exploring or in WC or in the arena or pet pavillion

i'm glad you like my name. my dad came up with it but i added the 925. my name is melissa green runner, i'm level 23, i have 12 pets(i think),i'm useully wearing a green robe,you will find me in GH,KT, or WC. I will find out which relam i'm in and tell you. I hope we meet soon! :D

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
jenyfiregirl wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:

i'm glad you like my name. my dad came up with it but i added the 925. my name is melissa green runner, i'm level 23, i have 12 pets(i think),i'm useully wearing a green robe,you will find me in GH,KT, or WC. I will find out which relam i'm in and tell you. I hope we meet soon! :D

GREAT i dont go in KT anymore i dont like it its just bleh but i like the torches and the color and kropatra she pretty purple :D lol i love MB i wear red and orange ( cause its my school colors ) anyway i think i have 12 or 14 pets and i am waer a firezilla named king bo :-) anyways GOOD LUCK IN KROK i hate krok but marley it was like one day in 5 days out lol took me a month just to finish it

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
dear jenyfiregirl, i am in the realm pixie. if you have problums with that realm, post back. from, melissa greenrunner, level 24, school of life