Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earthquake should not remove stun shields

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
It is hard for myth players not to cause chain stunning situations when using their high level earthquake card. Earthquake clears shields and does a bit of damage and therefore is useful, but to use it typically sets up a chain stunning situation even when teams don't want to chain stun cause they know it is considered cheating. I kind of like earthquake not clearing out the protection shields that rebirth casts, so why can't stun shields be left alone as well.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
seasnake wrote:
It is hard for myth players not to cause chain stunning situations when using their high level earthquake card. Earthquake clears shields and does a bit of damage and therefore is useful, but to use it typically sets up a chain stunning situation even when teams don't want to chain stun cause they know it is considered cheating. I kind of like earthquake not clearing out the protection shields that rebirth casts, so why can't stun shields be left alone as well.

The reason the stun shields are not removed is because they actually block something like all the other shields but absorb does not get removed because it really does not block anything. It just absorbs attacks until it cant anymore.

HOPE THIS HELPS!!

Luke ThunderShade
Grandmaster Conjurer
Master of Monsters
Captain 795

Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
I agree as I stated the earthquake not removing shields in an earlier thread. Also stun shields absorb stuns, so there is flaw in your logic. This is the simple solution as long as they keep the four stun shields we get.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
You guys dont seem to get it, if they remove one thing. Then they have a WHOLE new group of complainers and its the same cycle.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
Last i checked there are always QQers in games. Its up to the company to pick through them and decide whats reasonable.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Orca wrote:
You guys dont seem to get it, if they remove one thing. Then they have a WHOLE new group of complainers and its the same cycle.

and you dont get that they try to remove a problem but fail to do so, and so the new group of complainers arise over the same exact problem they said they would fix but failed miserably to do so

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
such gear doesn't sound bad at the higher than grandmaster levels... am also agreeing with the post under yours, perhaps characters should have a small stun protection percentage that increases as they level. One of my complaints against the game is a lack of equipment differentiation, as it seems all grandmasters of any one school tends to wear and use and/or wants to wear and use exactly the same gear as every other character of the same school and the same level. As such, there is a lack of character differentiation in the game.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Orca wrote:

i agree with you.
when they put for stun shields in, people still complain people chaining through the four stun shields.