Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to beat a all myth team

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2008
ALWAYS KEEP STUN BLOCK IN YOUR DECK!!
if you dont get on the first turn, you have to take the stun if the myth team is first. trap you opponent not blade, if you blade, them might earth them away. then wait for all your pips and blade your self when none of them have enough pips to earth. but when one of them have enough pips to earth, ALL OF YOU HIT THEM WITH ALL YOU GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if your team used lord or giant, it just gets better because if they are first, you might be able to trap them(maybe) if you think you cant, hit them with your best shot again. it should not be that hard because we myth dont have very much health so you should kill them easily. but a lot of myth got good gear so they will resist you. i wear pvp gear but i use crown gear more because it gives good health. if you dont kill them and they continue to stun, shield your self with myth shield and tower. it will give you enough time to hit them again. they should be dead but if not,repeat what i just said but this is what you do if there if 4v4 people left. use seven pip spell(this does not include myth) tree people seven pip again. too people, too people hit one the other too hit one with six pip spell. one left, just use six pip spell.

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Luke ThunderShade
Grandmaster Conjurer
Master of Monsters
Captain Rank 704