Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An urgent message for KI about chain stunning

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Dear KI, I have found a new way people are using to chain stun in pvp, they have 2 myth wizards, they save up all their pips and one stuns and the other earthquakes and the ones I fought have a storm and/or ice to use stormlord/frostgiant/both I think a way to stop this act of chain stunning and make pvp very fair would be to ban the use of enchanted treasure cards in pvp and make all the stun block shields immune to earthquake.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This sounds like a PvP issue and probably belongs in the Player vs Player forum (it's currently in Halston's Laboratory).

Survivor
Nov 10, 2008

i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of hearing about kids who are not good at pvp complaining about it! look here are a few things you must know about pvp i think
1. bolt is ok to use
2. stunning is a part of the game too
3. healing is a part of the game
4. dispel is not cheap either
5. dont have a good deck or know hwo to make one? there 3 sites that pop up into my head OFF THE BAT that teach you how to pvp better and construct a deck better! (wizard101central, this page, and wizard101 wiki)
6. if you die a lot and never rank up, maybe you need to take some time off pvp, quest some hard bosses solo, learn to use your deck, go on the web-pages learn to make a good deck, find out a good strategy for your school and make it work for you eventually!!!

everyone wants the game to adjust to them not being good, and that isnt how the world works! i personally can block chain stuns, dispels, and bolts, so i have NO problems in pvp, and i dont care who uses treasures, i use my own school stuff for the power pips and i am doing fine in pvp (i dont chain stun or bolt either so i do fine against those people not even using it)

Learn to play better is my suggestion, stop making the game lame.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
1TheDarkKnight12 wrote:

i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of hearing about kids who are not good at pvp complaining about it! look here are a few things you must know about pvp i think
1. bolt is ok to use
2. stunning is a part of the game too
3. healing is a part of the game
4. dispel is not cheap either
5. dont have a good deck or know hwo to make one? there 3 sites that pop up into my head OFF THE BAT that teach you how to pvp better and construct a deck better! (wizard101central, this page, and wizard101 wiki)
6. if you die a lot and never rank up, maybe you need to take some time off pvp, quest some hard bosses solo, learn to use your deck, go on the web-pages learn to make a good deck, find out a good strategy for your school and make it work for you eventually!!!

everyone wants the game to adjust to them not being good, and that isnt how the world works! i personally can block chain stuns, dispels, and bolts, so i have NO problems in pvp, and i dont care who uses treasures, i use my own school stuff for the power pips and i am doing fine in pvp (i dont chain stun or bolt either so i do fine against those people not even using it)

Learn to play better is my suggestion, stop making the game lame.

The thing is, theres nothing you can do when your stunned again and again and again. I do agree, I get tired about hearing complaints about judgement, wild bolt, and minion (though they are abused)

Chain Stunning is the worse, though. Being stunned completely and only getting oen turn to cast a spell before you die.

Also, I'm sick of hearing the replies of "The real world doesn't work like that." Well, newsflash, this isn't the real world. This is game is meant to be suitable for adults and kids. So, let's say a family shares an account. The parents allow text chat and a little kid gets on and wants to try the arena. Then, he/she either gets stunned the entire time or a judgement after about 15 turns. Which sounds more fair? Also, if member of his/her team starts to trash talk, the other team would probably start swearing around filters.

(I got a little off topic... T.T)

Rachel Rainhaven Grandmaster Storm
Jennifer AngleWeaver Level 49 ice