Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farming Yeva Spiderkeeper

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009

I am looking for 2 more Grand Death Students to help me Farm Yeva Spiderkeeper for Her Grand Death Hat!

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
Hi there. :-) I'm a grand death wizard and i am also farming her at the moment. Just name the time and place and i'll be there if the time fits. :-)

P.S. If you ever need anymore help you'll find my helping post if you search "Grandmaster Life Help". :-)

Sincerely, Nathan Shadowhammer
Lvl 50 Life
Lvl 50 Death
Lvl 10 Fire

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
Defender
Mar 09, 2009
I have a grand myth wizard who had to farm her for the grand hat. It took me almost 5 weeks of battling her every night to get it! I got so much spider silk from her that I was able to knit my own robe!
Good luck farming her!

Angus Firehammer

Survivor
May 30, 2009
:-D i got her hat, but i didnt get it from her!

*{SPOILER ALERT}*

I got it from Tumok in the Dragons Maw behind the fire gurtok in Malistaires Dungeon! :-D He drops all Grand Hats i heard, not sure about robe and shoes! If i found i out i will post!

-Christo Moonflame Level 50 Death,
Joshua Skullstaff Level 43 Balance,
Kevin Moonmask Level 31 Life

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
She also drops the Crystal Spider Queen pet-got that in one shot. It's an 18 hour hatch, and at ancient (yes ANCIENT) casts poison. It's also one of the coolest looking pets I've ever seen! Erin Dawn Weaver, Grand Master Life, meet me by Gurtok Demon for farming fun :-D