Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hourglass chamber Patience is a virtue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
I am a mother. A very patient mother of four teenagers.
When I got to the Krok Quest 'Hourglass Chamber' my patience found its end. I began searching the internet for the answer to this (in my personal opinion) very screwed up riddle. I tried to look only for hints at first. Someone said that if you read the book then wait on the steps something will happen. Yeah. Something happened, I timed out. So then I started looking for the answer to this 'riddle'; they said it was snake, moon, sun (and they added "tree I think") not a direct quote and the post was over a year old... anyway. So I tried to turn only those on and wait on the stairs; again, until I timed out.

Is there a glitch? can you do this one by yourself?
Very patient mother in need of patience.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Read the book, walk back to the steps and face front, and you'll see four flat gold-beige posts with the clues on what to do.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
First off, it's not the Hourglass Chamber, it is the Mander Trophy Room.

When you first enter and are at the top of the ramp, there are 3 tall, yellow plaques in the back of the room. They are Moon, Krok, Sun. They will disappear when you walk down the ramp (and re-appear if you walk back up the ramp). Light the obelisk in the correct order and Oka's Chest will appear

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
When you first walk into that room/chamber, there are some yellow banners (two or three of them?) that light up on the wall. See what items are showing on the banners. That is what you need to light up on the obelisks. The items are probably something like a krok skull, a snake, etc. I'm sorry but I don't remember what they are.

If the banners fade away before you get to see what is on them, just back out of the room and re-enter and the banners will appear again. Hope this helps.

P.S. - please change your font. It was very difficult to read.

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I am trying to remember where this is located.

If this is one of the steps to Krokopatra, then reading the book says something about not being the right light for storm. It is the braziers you need to change then read the book again.

If this is the wrong location, please tell us in which area we find this quest.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
Thank you for all the suggestions. I guess the problem is that my graphics take too long to load when I enter anywhere. I have to wait two or three minutes before I can see all the enemies, items, myself, etc. I immediately see the room I'm in but nothing else. Perhaps I can lower my settings until my new computer arrives. I definately needed most of your advise/hints to come to this conclusion. Thank you.