Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Map Room Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009

I made a new character and when I got to the Krokatopia map room i did the quests easily. I defeated Prince Manu Nirini and Krokenkahmen and i returned to proffeser winthrop and i placed the staff on the platform. Good. Then he said he will wait for me at the alter of kings. So i teleport to the commons, and i talk to proffeser winthrop, He still says to meet him in the map room!!! I still have the quest and i am very confused. Plz help.
-Dylan Blueblood Lv 50 Pyromancer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You need to go into the Altar of Kings. Winthrop will have something to say there.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
dhsman11 wrote:

I made a new character and when I got to the Krokatopia map room i did the quests easily. I defeated Prince Manu Nirini and Krokenkahmen and i returned to proffeser winthrop and i placed the staff on the platform. Good. Then he said he will wait for me at the alter of kings. So i teleport to the commons, and i talk to proffeser winthrop, He still says to meet him in the map room!!! I still have the quest and i am very confused. Plz help.
I have to solutions

1. if you had a friend with you and he went on the platform, you complete the dungeon quest, but not the story quest

2. walk outside the dungeon, dont teleport out

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
colagada wrote:
You need to go into the Altar of Kings. Winthrop will have something to say there.
That wasnt his problem

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
dhsman11 wrote:

btw sadly your gonna have to redo the dungeon

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
most likely just do the dugeon BY YOURSELF so no person does the stuff you soposed to do and have you make you do it over AGAIN so level do it compelte ugh nobody thinks of it