Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Experience

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
I have some questions. I have all of these quests in Grizzleheim, and I'm a grandmaster. So, should i keep playing in Grizzleheim and complete all of my left over quests, or should i wait until Celestia comes out, and the level cap is higher? So then those quests in Grizzleheim won't be useless, and just for fun. Will there be enough quests in Celestia to level me up all the way to level 60? Please help!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The amount of experience in all of the quests in Grizzleheim is probably not enough to get you from Level 50 to level 51.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I would wait until level cap is raised, even though XP isn't high from GH quests it is better to get something than nothing. I can't wait for level cap to be raised, lacking quests as GM game has gotten a little stale, I am happy to help others, but with no XP gain, usually minimal gold/item drop just a little frustrating.

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
colagada wrote:
The amount of experience in all of the quests in Grizzleheim is probably not enough to get you from Level 50 to level 51.
Thats probably true, but i would have to agree with Krailzec. It's better to get something than nothing. Thanks for the help!

* see ya in the spiral *

Liam Shadow
Master Thaumaturge