Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Help with Celestia Prep Quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Hi, I need help with the warehouse/tower for the Celestia prep quests. At the very end of the tower, there are 2 bosses and 2 minions. Well, everytime we heal, they use Rebirth. So my original strategy was to heal ourselves first then attack. But somehow it ended up not working out because ofcourse they attacked too so sooner or later our health got low and we had to heal, but then they healed themsleves so all our hard work on killing them was wasted. :x So, people have said to use elixers you buy from the crown shop, well, I have no crowns. So that's not possible. :-( I have gone through that tower/warehouse twice already! I'm getting a little tired of it... :? So please help me, give me some sugestions on what I can do!
P.S. My name is Olivia IceCloud, lvl 47 soon to be 48. Ice school, badge is Savior of the Spiral, also dressed in all blue and white and my pet is a Firezilla! You can find me where ever the Celestia prep quests are, or somewhere in Wizard City Commons, Bazaar, Shopping Center, or Pet Pavillion. Please and thank you! :-)