Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why cant WE use mutated spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
Hi I am a grandmaster death wizard and throuhout Wizard101 I have seen many cool spells like fire kraken and magma colssus. These spells are MUTATIONS of other spells BUT we can't use them. Now i know that some spells can be mutated, like magma man. There is a treasure card to mutate him. Now i think that ALL the mutated cards should be put into treasure card form so we can make them into REAL cards. I think this would make the game a little more interesting. I would like to know who thinks the same way. Thanks,

Zachary soulwraith lvl 50 necromancer

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Hi! I am level 13 death and I agree with you. But I know where you might find them, THE BAZOOR! Good Luck!

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
drthrax101 wrote:
Hi I am a grandmaster death wizard and throuhout Wizard101 I have seen many cool spells like fire kraken and magma colssus. These spells are MUTATIONS of other spells BUT we can't use them. Now i know that some spells can be mutated, like magma man. There is a treasure card to mutate him. Now i think that ALL the mutated cards should be put into treasure card form so we can make them into REAL cards. I think this would make the game a little more interesting. I would like to know who thinks the same way. Thanks,

Zachary soulwraith lvl 50 necromancer

i agree with you. that fire shark spell is awesome.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
X00X703 wrote:
Hi! I am level 13 death and I agree with you. But I know where you might find them, THE BAZOOR! Good Luck!
you only find a few mutaion cards,not like fire kraken.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
yea i am almost a lvl 45 ice i think we should make more espicialy magma collosus ;)