Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre Crafting Quest Bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
A couple days ago I had gotten the DragonSpyre crafting quest. I wasn't doing it at the time for I was finishing up getting my MooShu gear.

However, I went to transmute the final black pearls I needed to finish the suit and it had said my DS crafting quest was completed. I never crafted any of the two rings he asked me to, but my quest log says to go see him.

I have not turned in the quest and it is still in my quest log.

Hero
May 27, 2009
This has been posted many times - especially in the Crafting forum. There is a glitch which counts other crafting toward this quest. You STILL HAVE TO DO IT -- you must craft the two items and have them when you go to turn in the quest.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Although it says to go see him, you will not be able to complete the quest without the items you were supposed to craft. If you craft the items and then talk to him, the quest will continue as normal.

Hannah Lifebringer level 50 Life

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Flames1989 wrote:
A couple days ago I had gotten the DragonSpyre crafting quest. I wasn't doing it at the time for I was finishing up getting my MooShu gear.

However, I went to transmute the final black pearls I needed to finish the suit and it had said my DS crafting quest was completed. I never crafted any of the two rings he asked me to, but my quest log says to go see him.

I have not turned in the quest and it is still in my quest log.

This is a known bug, and you still have to craft the items (or have them in your backpack) when you go to turn this in.