Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Pets , Need More Cards ?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
will our school pets ever be able to have more cards in our decks ? one card just don't seem to be enough. i'm a grandmaster with a 60 card deck plus the cards from my sword,clothes etc. i have around 70+ cards. with only one pet card, i can do many battles, and sometimes days before i'm lucky enough for it to ever come into play.
i'm sure alot of other wizards are using big decks and would like to see there pet card show up a little more often then say 1 out of 70.
with the new pet updates and the annimation that the pets now have when you do get to use there card is great, i'd just like to be able to see it a little more often.
i'd be content to have 3 pet cards in my deck at least it would make the odds a lot better, and i could rest my arm from drawing my school symble every round, my wraith has some cool moves he should be able to use them more.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
wizard2u wrote:
will our school pets ever be able to have more cards in our decks ? one card just don't seem to be enough. i'm a grandmaster with a 60 card deck plus the cards from my sword,clothes etc. i have around 70+ cards. with only one pet card, i can do many battles, and sometimes days before i'm lucky enough for it to ever come into play.
i'm sure alot of other wizards are using big decks and would like to see there pet card show up a little more often then say 1 out of 70.
with the new pet updates and the annimation that the pets now have when you do get to use there card is great, i'd just like to be able to see it a little more often.
i'd be content to have 3 pet cards in my deck at least it would make the odds a lot better, and i could rest my arm from drawing my school symble every round, my wraith has some cool moves he should be able to use them more.

Agree the pets should have more cards, but then you are faced with the card always coming up when you do not want to use the pet, maybe because you need the PiPs more for attacks. But I think three copies would probly do the trick.

60 card deck you say? I too have a grand with a 60 card deck. but I think the deck is to big. Sometimes I get all traps, and no attacks, or all attacks and no traps. So I narrowed my deck count dramaticly. 60 cards are just to much, well for me it is.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I play with a grandfather sized deck myself, but have no problem getting my pet card to come up during most play. Depending on whether the pet card is that useful or not, I'd rather hate to have many such cards in my deck as I'd rather my deck cards come up and be at hand when needed. More cards isn't necessarily a good thing. I think those who would like for multiple pet cards to be around are the ones who use grandmaster pets for their low level characters, or perhaps those who have pets that give them traps or blades (which i woild personally view as unfair if they were given three blades on their pet or even three pet feints).