Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Ideas

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I would like to see a "Labyrinth" and "Alice in Wonderland" world. I don't know if those are copyrighted, but I think KI could work something out.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I'd like to see several worlds:

1.) Abstractica:

A world that is completely devoid of logic or the laws of physics.

In this world everything that is naturally impossible can become possible, for example you can walk on the walls or the ceilings.

2.) Catseldeen:

A world similar to Marleybone, but with cats instead of dogs and is based on France instead of London.

I got the idea for this when I saw that there was a cat-mime in the jail in Marleybone.

3.) Athensius: (but with a better name)

A "myth world" based off of greek mythology, designed similarly to the myth school house.

4.) Warlock City:

A "death world" that exists in an alternate universe. Looks similar to Wizard City, but Bartleby is replaced with a darker, eviler tree and Malistaire is the headmaster.

5.) Dragonspyre B.C.: Part of "Dragonspyre Time Crystal"

A world that can be accesed after breaking off a piece of the Dragonspyre Time Crystal and equipping it to a spiral key.

This world would be ruled by the dragons and dinosaurs at the dawn of dragonspyre's history, before humans had taken over.

6.) Dragonspyre Civilization: Part of "Dragonspyre Time Crystal"

A world that can be accesed after breaking off a piece of the Dragonspyre Time Crystal and equipping it to a spiral key.

This world would be Dragonspyre in all its glory, before the Dragon Titan was summoned and invoked its wrath upon the world and reduced it to ash.

In this world you would be able to learn the ancient magic known only to the people of Dragonspyre. You would be able to enlist as a student in Dragonspyre academy under your school. And you would be able to take part in the battles spoken of in the history books.

Finally, as the climax to this world, you would be asked to take part in the "summoning of knowledge" where you and high-ranked wizards of Dragonspyre accidently summon the Dragon Titan.