Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something I Noticed About the New Wizard Quiz

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
It only seems to rely on your favorite stones. I tested it a few times. For one, I chose stuff opposite of Life except Emerald and I end up with Life as a school. Same with Death.

Is it just me or does the quiz choose your school only on your favorite stone? I don't know if this is in the right place or not but oh well.

-Savannah LionTail, Master Myth, Level 45
-Bailey RainCloud, Adept Ice, Level 27

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
If you notice when taking the quiz, every time you select an answer, one of the answers disappear, so you only get left with 2 choices on last question. The stones of the school.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
I noticed that, too. Well, a long time ago but I never bothered making a thread about it.

So, I clicked on all the gems/stones I could..and I ended up with that school. It's true.

~X~

Elizabeth MistLeaf (Level 46 Thaumaturge)

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
You are right, the quiz does depend on your favorite gem stone, which doesn't make sense at all. What if you were patient, strong and hard-working-- perfect for an Ice wizard, but your favorite gem stone is the ruby so you got fire-- your own opposite! Your favorite gem stone and favorite animal has NOTHING to do with what school you are. I haven't had much of a problem with this, since my favorite gem stone is the amethyst and Storm seems to fit me perfectly, but I do not think it is fair for everyone. KI really should not have rushed through the Quiz and payed a lot more attention to it, as I think the "Favorite Animal" and "Favorite Gem Stone" are questions used because they couldn't think of anything else to ask.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
SPOREMonster101 wrote:
It only seems to rely on your favorite stones. I tested it a few times. For one, I chose stuff opposite of Life except Emerald and I end up with Life as a school. Same with Death.

Is it just me or does the quiz choose your school only on your favorite stone? I don't know if this is in the right place or not but oh well.

-Savannah LionTail, Master Myth, Level 45
-Bailey RainCloud, Adept Ice, Level 27

I think the depending on the color of the stone you choose. Example: if you choose the jade stone you would get the school of life.