Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kraken problems and solutions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
The kraken in Triton Avenue only has five hundred health. I think it should be harder for low lvl people so maybe raise the haelth? I mean a group that consists of one novice, too apprentices, and one initiate would kill the kraken easily. Not only but it's so short they can't take out their hard spells on the thing. I would recomend about eight hundred? one thousand health? I am pretty sure this wouldn't make a dent in our young wizard's difficulties with the fishy faced sea creature.

Also, some people get tired of waiting for the kraken to come back after his "wooping" so, how about you activate braziers? Sort of like Grumish Greataxe in Entrance Hall, and an idea for the activating object could be a Celestian sort of brazier? So, i would recomend these changes to be made to our sly gill friend the kraken.

Hope this helps younger wizards in WizardCity, (and the kraken's therapist)

Hero
May 27, 2009
Actually, considering the levels of some of the people who "camp out" there battling the Kraken over and over, these are good suggestions. Many times on new wizards, I've noticed that the 3rd and 4th wizards on the circle never even get to cast a spell because the 1st and 2nd wizards use bigger attacks and aren't courteous enough to let everyone participate.

I support such changes to the Kraken.

Hero
May 19, 2009
For a creature that people are constantly farming 24/7, he should have at least 1000 to 1250 health.