Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 50 storm boots

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
Hey friends,
i know where to get all grand stuff and am working hard at getting it all together.
What i cant figure out is the storm boots,yeva spiderkeeper drops them in crystal grove, did quest once got someone to let me in a second time is there any way i can gain access to this again and again so i can repeat over
and over til i get what i need without having to find some one to let me in. Thank you for your time in this matter

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Yeva is a bit stingy about dropping the boots.

Tumok Gravelbeard (the optional boss in the Malistaire instance) also drops these boots.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Obviously you did not do the quest for Yeva, otherwise you would have permanent access to her.

In order to get the quest (and permanent access) you need to do the quests from Kozel Toothtamer in the south grove.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
jimi864 wrote:
Hey friends,
i know where to get all grand stuff and am working hard at getting it all together.
What i cant figure out is the storm boots,yeva spiderkeeper drops them in crystal grove, did quest once got someone to let me in a second time is there any way i can gain access to this again and again so i can repeat over
and over til i get what i need without having to find some one to let me in. Thank you for your time in this matter

Don't these types of quest auto reset when you enter the area? What you mean let you in? If you are not of level requirements for the quest, then you should not be their in the first place.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
ok friends ty for the tips it is a side quest i had confused with another one, i have found and completed quest and gain access.
i spent half a day and eight battles but got lucky and now have my boots ty again for the help.