Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crown shop should change

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
i think almost all items in the crown shop be for gold cause that outfit that gives judgement and the other cards i want it but i dont have that many crowns so i just ask make items in the crowns shop available for gold cause i have had a lot of my friends complain about this too

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Psst, I'll let you in on a little secret: The stuff you get from bosses and the stuff you can buy in the bazaar is actually better (e.g., more useful) than the crown items. Crown items are not school specific, therefore they don't help as much as the school specific items which are geared toward your specific school (e.g., lots of accuracy for Storm). This becomes even more apparent in the upper worlds. Look at the stats from some higher level wizards. The ones with the best stats are usually wearing boss dropped clothing, not crown clothing.

So don't worry about it, you're not missing anything. Just go battle some bosses!

Hero
May 19, 2009
Thats why its called the "CROWN SHOP", bc the items sold are for crowns. If everything was avaiable for gold it wouldnt have been added.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
gurtoks drop those crown items, so if you want them just farm gurtoks, I have about every crown shop piece of equipment now in terms of robes, boots, and hats.