Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sylvia drake's age

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Historian
May 15, 2009
you never ask a women for their age, even a departed one

she was dearly loved by many

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
alyshaya wrote:

How old you think sylvia was when she died.

Not sure but at the end when you beat malistaire she appears, she looks like the same age as the adult NPC's in DS. What ever age they may be.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:

ya i always stick my foot in my mouth...

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Hero
May 19, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:

Chivalry is dead.

I would say at least in her late twenties or early thirties.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
actully i think she might be 38 idk but i do know when you fight her she is a wraith and when you kill malistaire shes a regular ghost and malistare turns into a ghost with her :D

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
Defender
May 11, 2009
i really feal she is like 34, you know not to young not to old. and look at her, she has no wrinkles

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
alyshaya wrote:

How old you think sylvia was when she died.
i'd say about 65, first of all she looks like 30 or something cause she died when she was young, gloria krendel [her best friend] is an old lady, so i think she old

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Figuring that she was a nice old women, and was married to malistare you'd think old about 50-60. But, she is Life so she can basically heal herself. But, whatever stuff she is using to keep wrinkles away. Keep it up!!

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
XMike551X wrote:
Figuring that she was a nice old women, and was married to malistare you'd think old about 50-60. But, she is Life so she can basically heal herself. But, whatever stuff she is using to keep wrinkles away. Keep it up!!

You could ask her, but not before she bashes you for killing her husband.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
colagada wrote:

wow that is a short answer :)
i believe that she was older than that

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
idk why but i sorta thinking she was young ..u do fight her ghost..but i havent yet...anyways..im gonna say late 20 early 30 :D

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
FireDragonXX wrote:
Ask malistaire

LOL Yes, be sure to ask him that while you fight him, jk. That would be really awkward. I'm going to defeat you Malistaire, but first... how old is your wife? LOL

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:

Chivalry is dead.

I would say at least in her late twenties or early thirties.
wat does chivalry mean

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009

Thanks for the feedback.

I would say she was probably between 33 and 42 at the time of her death. But she could look younger than she is. Take Headmaster for example. He said something about learning each school for a few hundred years O.o. But he doesn't even look 90!

I think Malistaire could have been close to the same age as her back then and I bet the incident of her death occurred maybe about 1 or 2 years ago. But if It wasn't for Malorn AshThorn, I would think that it happened about 13-14 years ago. Because Malistaire looks lots older than Sylvia's ghost. Malistaire looks now as though he is 52- 60. Also, Cyrus stated after I defeated Malistaire **SPOILER ALERT** " I lost my brother, though the true Malistaire was gone long ago " Get it. Long ago. Long ago does not discribe 1-3 years. that is how the date of Sylvia Drake's death, probably 1996 or 1997, to the age of Malorn Ashthorn, 10-13.

I am planning to make a fan-fiction centered around a character known as Cynthia Drake. No, Cynthia is not my first name. Cynthia Drake is a Death student and is a twin to a Myth student named Cassandra Drake. For this to make any sense I would need to know some age data. But the burning question remains. If she died 13 years ago in 1997, if Gloria Krendel was about 40 or 45, should now be about 53 or 58, and it would make sense for her hair to be white. But then we get a loop. If it indeed was 13 years ago, it would be next to impossible for Malorn Ashthorn to be a student of the death school unless he is around 23-26 now. So that confuses me. A lot would make sense if the incident occurred 13 years ago, but a little would not. Such as Malorn Ashthorn. Also how the narrator says in the quest " Sylvia Drake" about how Gloria "becomes forlorn as she relives the sad memories." I say that sounds like long time go, you agree?

Also, I have another non-related question ... Is Malistaire blind? I am fully aware that the topic is indeed slightly changed by such a question but it is important. I back my curiosity by the way Cyrus and Sylvia both had to announce their presence. Saying " Malistaire, it's me..." And use their relation to him and their name. But you would probably do that why trying to carefully approach one you figured was psychotic. Though I believe Malistaire was not maddened by grief, but driven by love. He was not beyond reason. He completely understood that lives were at stake. I think of his alleged evil as a load of drive to resurrect his wife. He would indeed risk anything for his wife's well being, including everyone's well being. That falls into death wizards being driven. About wanting to rule the world. WHO DOESN'T?? Though trying to take of the world is something only something a madman would do, because, someone with sense would know you would die trying. But think about the Dragon Titan, the force that could defeat even the mighty Dragonspyrian army with his own army. Imagine if Malistaire got a hold of such power. If you did, what would you do. I would go mad with power and try to rule the world. that is where devotion becomes insanity. So i can't really tell whether he is crazy or not actually LOL . Oh my! I went off subject! I'm gonna start a big topic O.o. Seriuosly do you think Malistaire is blind, do you think he is crazy ... and blind? Or just Blind and sane. Or crazy and with vision. Or perfectly normal. Nothing against blind people. But normally you can see .

Anyway ...I am having very MUCH fun typing. But ... I'm done! Sorry about the long post O.o. Got carried away

Elizabeth Thundersword lvl 50 Diviner
Alexandria Drake lvl 24 Conjurer
Elizabeth Dragontamer lvl 14 sorcerer
Cassandra lvl um wats her lvl O.o initiate lvl 10 or 13 something like that lol

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
SandXStorm wrote:
FireDragonXX wrote:
Ask malistaire

LOL Yes, be sure to ask him that while you fight him, jk. That would be really awkward. I'm going to defeat you Malistaire, but first... how old is your wife? LOL
lolololololol

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
relma2 wrote:
XMike551X wrote:

You could ask her, but not before she bashes you for killing her husband.

I'm sure she understands. And you don't actually kill him so she wouldn't hate you that much. She wouldn't tell you how old she was even if you did ask.

Abigail Spiritrider