Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MB Big Ben KI do this

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2008
Can you make like Meowiarties health be like the main boss and his tower should be just himself he has to much my Grandmaster friends are tired of doing it for my wizards.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Make a teleport mark on the floor below Meowiarty. When you fight Meowiarty, defeat his minions first. If Meowiarty defeats you, you can heal, teleport back in, and make another teleport mark. You will then be facing only Meowiarty, without his minions.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
colagada wrote:
Make a teleport mark on the floor below Meowiarty. When you fight Meowiarty, defeat his minions first. If Meowiarty defeats you, you can heal, teleport back in, and make another teleport mark. You will then be facing only Meowiarty, without his minions.
ah but what if you have low mana

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
I do this even when i am a level 33 I have all my good spells in my deck it and plus I have two friends with me but when i die I flee and they flee to and I forget to put down markers witch stinks. and if I do put down markers it will say i been discounted so yea.